07-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Yes I would strongly recommend Firefox! It Rocks!
I'm sorry you can't install Firefox, look and see if you could take them through your local library's website. They usually have a section called online databases and there is a ton of stuff on my library's site.
I'm sorry you can't install Firefox, look and see if you could take them through your local library's website. They usually have a section called online databases and there is a ton of stuff on my library's site.
[SIZE="4"]Nick[/SIZE]
CC:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Music Fundamentals
Computer Literacy
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taken:
English Composition w/ Essay CLEP 57
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP 65
Introductory Psychology CLEP 57
Western Civilization I CLEP 55[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Studying for:
Principles of Management
American Government
CC:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Music Fundamentals
Computer Literacy
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taken:
English Composition w/ Essay CLEP 57
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP 65
Introductory Psychology CLEP 57
Western Civilization I CLEP 55[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Studying for:
Principles of Management
American Government


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)