Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
REA Guide for Humanities
#11
Has anyone taken the Humanities test using the Pass Your Class guide? For the most part, I have been pretty satisfied using their guides (some I have had to use more as a starting base and branch out from them, but they were still useful). Right now, all I have is my previous studies from American and English Lit and the Pass Your Class guide. All I need is a passing score, so as long as I can get that, I am set.
PROGRESS: Last semester and accepted into a PhD program!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
REA Guide for Humanities - by retake - 07-14-2009, 11:43 PM
REA Guide for Humanities - by ShotoJuku - 07-15-2009, 04:33 AM
REA Guide for Humanities - by Ruddigore - 07-15-2009, 07:47 AM
REA Guide for Humanities - by retake - 07-15-2009, 11:39 AM
REA Guide for Humanities - by ShotoJuku - 07-15-2009, 01:28 PM
REA Guide for Humanities - by B Smith - 07-17-2009, 02:24 PM
REA Guide for Humanities - by Levi - 07-17-2009, 03:07 PM
REA Guide for Humanities - by 94steve - 07-17-2009, 03:10 PM
REA Guide for Humanities - by Levi - 07-17-2009, 03:12 PM
REA Guide for Humanities - by 94steve - 07-17-2009, 03:15 PM
REA Guide for Humanities - by argentnox - 07-21-2009, 12:10 AM
REA Guide for Humanities - by Ruddigore - 07-21-2009, 07:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Bear, 1938-2026, Author of Bear’s Guide to Distance Learning Jonathan Whatley 14 2,781 05-27-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: msganti
  The disappearing Interdisciplinary Humanities degree EliEverIsAHero 4 2,089 01-05-2026, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Beginners Guide To Getting Cheap/Fast College Credit bjcheung77 17 194,834 09-16-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Guide to Jesuit Colleges LevelUP 4 3,532 05-11-2024, 02:45 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Why Majoring in the Humanities Can Be a Great Career Move allvia 1 1,803 10-08-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  The Guardian University Guide Alpha 0 1,441 09-24-2022, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Humanities Degrees and Stem Degrees Deserve Equal Respect LevelUP 12 5,690 03-10-2022, 07:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coursera: Google & IBM. I am looking for Beginners guide mdel210201 6 5,780 02-05-2022, 01:03 PM
Last Post: mdel210201
  Humanities Works Alpha 17 6,379 02-07-2021, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Alpha
Exclamation Anyone else notice a BIG change in the ACE National Guide? MNomadic 18 7,402 11-21-2020, 10:45 AM
Last Post: AZDan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)