Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Definition of a Professional Test-Taker
#1
Okay, let's try this again....

I recently heard this phrase in a post, I believe, and have heard it at other other times as well. What I was wondering is this: How do we differ from PTTs? I'm not saying we are that, just wanting to have a good response handy. Wink
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="4"]Margo
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][B][B]"By endurance, we conquer"[/B][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"] [SIZE="1"] ~ Sir Ernest Shackleton[/SIZE][/SIZE]
__________________________________
[SIZE="1"]College credits from my previous life:
Western Civ. I, Intro to Psych, Drawing,
U.S. Hist. I, Amer. Gov't, and Composition
for a total of 18

CLEP done through 2010:
U.S. History II (66)
Analyzing & Interpreting Lit (70)
Introduction to Sociology (71)
Social Sciences & History (70)
College Mathematics (57) :o

Hoped for end result before arthritis sets in:
BA in Art, Liberal Studies, or Humanities[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Definition of a Professional Test-Taker - by LatinTea - 08-07-2009, 08:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEI is literally the definition of racism. Disney being sued by Elon Musk LevelUP 27 8,940 02-22-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: housecat
  El Salvador to close Professional Formation Institute elcastor21 0 1,373 09-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: elcastor21
Lightbulb Speed Reading Test. NOBODY Can Pass Level 10 LevelUP 0 1,555 04-10-2023, 12:27 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Do You Have ADHD? Here's A Test LevelUP 7 2,833 02-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Problems posting test scores sparky134 0 1,360 05-25-2021, 07:46 PM
Last Post: sparky134
  Physics GRE Subject Test Does Not Predict PhD Completion sanantone 10 4,943 02-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Google IT Support Professional Certificate: Possibly Free eriehiker 1 3,088 02-22-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  Is there a time limit when completing your clep test? Clarebugg 12 7,286 12-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: desireelws50
  DSST Test center open on Sundays in Maryland subhuman 0 1,873 09-24-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: subhuman
  Professional career coach? SuzanneD 3 2,469 06-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cookderosa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)