08-21-2009, 06:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2009, 07:09 PM by kennedyndi.)
Just finished up Environment and Humanity: Race to Save Planet Earth and scored a 55 (min pass score is 46)!
I am excited because I'm over halfway through with this challenge but I'm taking the advice of rlf3911 and will be hitting the books for my final three tests...Ethics in America, Intro to World Religions and Civil War and Reconstruction.
Wish me luck!
I am excited because I'm over halfway through with this challenge but I'm taking the advice of rlf3911 and will be hitting the books for my final three tests...Ethics in America, Intro to World Religions and Civil War and Reconstruction.
Wish me luck!
Kennedyndi
Tests Completed and Passed
7/31 - Here's To Your Health - 458
8/6 - Human and Growth Development - 61
8/14 - Substance Abuse - 452
8/21 - Environment and Humanity: Race To Save Planet Earth - 55
9/1 - Ethics In America - 428
"Seat Belts..." - UYD
Tests Completed and Passed
7/31 - Here's To Your Health - 458
8/6 - Human and Growth Development - 61
8/14 - Substance Abuse - 452
8/21 - Environment and Humanity: Race To Save Planet Earth - 55
9/1 - Ethics In America - 428
"Seat Belts..." - UYD


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)