10-16-2009, 09:43 AM
cookderosa Wrote:I only have a second, but I wanted to tell you go take a Spanish CLEP today- if you score over (60 or 63 I can't recall) you get 12 humanities credits! The first 3 will meet your requirement, but the other 9 go into your gen ed requirement!
REALLY thats freaking great!
I thought the other 9 would just be thrown away !
OH MY GOD THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot
Aleks completed-many of them
Cleps:Spanish 67
Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
attempting currently
Masters in counseling
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot
Aleks completed-many of them
Cleps:Spanish 67
Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
attempting currently
Masters in counseling


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)