10-20-2006, 01:55 PM
After forging through four videos, today, um, it is rather different than algebra.....I WISH it were algebra.
But that's encouraging just the same.
But that's encouraging just the same.
Leah in Texas
CLEPs I passed: Accounting, Info Syst/Comp App, Mgmt, Marketing, Am Lit, Anlyz/Inter Lit, Eng Comp w/ Essay, Eng Lit, Humanities, US Hist I, US Hist II, Macroeco, Microeco, College Math, Nat. Sciences, College Algebra, Buis Law, Sociology
DSSTs I passed: Statistics, Finance, HR Mgmt, Org Behavior, Intro to Buis, Mgmt Info Sys, Buis Math, Prin Supervision, Money and Banking
Tests I failed:
Money and Banking, Pre-cal
College/Major: Thomas Edison, Buis Mgmt
CLEPs I passed: Accounting, Info Syst/Comp App, Mgmt, Marketing, Am Lit, Anlyz/Inter Lit, Eng Comp w/ Essay, Eng Lit, Humanities, US Hist I, US Hist II, Macroeco, Microeco, College Math, Nat. Sciences, College Algebra, Buis Law, Sociology
DSSTs I passed: Statistics, Finance, HR Mgmt, Org Behavior, Intro to Buis, Mgmt Info Sys, Buis Math, Prin Supervision, Money and Banking
Tests I failed:
Money and Banking, Pre-cal
College/Major: Thomas Edison, Buis Mgmt


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)