11-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Ron,
Just keep calling the number Brian posted above. I myself have registered for individual classes through Penn Foster. It was really an easy process. I called and asked to speak to Mary Beth I told her I wanted to take and individual course, she asked what class, I told her the class, she told me the price (130.00) and that was that. The phone call took about 5 minutes. I paid for the class with a CC during the call. It was a piece of cake (vanilla)hilarious .
So don't give up keep calling. You will be glad you did.
If you need anymore info just PM me
Don
Just keep calling the number Brian posted above. I myself have registered for individual classes through Penn Foster. It was really an easy process. I called and asked to speak to Mary Beth I told her I wanted to take and individual course, she asked what class, I told her the class, she told me the price (130.00) and that was that. The phone call took about 5 minutes. I paid for the class with a CC during the call. It was a piece of cake (vanilla)hilarious .
So don't give up keep calling. You will be glad you did.
If you need anymore info just PM me
Don
Don G. -Atlanta, GA
A.S. Liberal Arts , Excelsior College,3/2007
B.S. Business, Excelsior College,"On the Way"
"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will"
--Dr. Robert Anthony
A.S. Liberal Arts , Excelsior College,3/2007
B.S. Business, Excelsior College,"On the Way"
"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will"
--Dr. Robert Anthony


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)