Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
just completed CCAF requirements, what next?
#2
Knowbody has anything to say?

How about i simplify my question.

Should I send my military transcript to Excelsior and TESC to see what credits they'll give me even though I dont plan on enroling yet, or should I just start taking CLEPs/DSSTs that I think should transfer over to most bachelor degree programs for now?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
just completed CCAF requirements, what next? - by rob86jeep - 08-20-2010, 12:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CCAF transfer issues boltsyacht 6 4,845 07-01-2025, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Best options to finish my CCAF bthompson1638 8 16,268 08-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Last Post: mrskitty
  CCAF is Ridiculous Sagan 3 5,390 03-05-2018, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Another CCAF thread about alternative credits Tracker 9 8,973 02-19-2018, 05:31 PM
Last Post: retire2018
  HELP! Need CCAF in 19weeks blakedrinnen 4 5,110 02-19-2018, 08:30 AM
Last Post: retire2018
  Airforce ccaf - study.com retire2018 12 15,054 02-18-2018, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Sagan
  Picking college for IT after finishing CCAF riderofdirt 5 8,065 06-26-2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: retire2018
  Suggested Cleps to Finish my CCAF. Nerdymcnerdface 2 6,589 09-22-2016, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Prloko
  Finished CCAF jethomasjr 9 6,306 09-13-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: jethomasjr
  CCAF vs JST rockbust 6 7,315 08-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Last Post: dcan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)