Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free Kaplan eBooks for iPhone / iPad downloads
#1
The Apple iBookstore offers downloads of almost 100 Kaplan eBooks for iPhone / iPod touch / iPad for free until August 30. You have to access the bookstore via the iBooks app on your device. I've just downloaded every GMAT and GRE book I could find. Also, I am not associated with Apple nor Kaplan in any way, but I do like free study guides.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Free Kaplan eBooks for iPhone / iPad downloads - by lumpylump - 08-25-2010, 08:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practically free Health Certification TINASAM 6 312 10-08-2026, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,383 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,127 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,584 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Trauma-Informed Certificate/Certification for Coaches (Free) MichaelGates 2 2,201 08-31-2025, 12:13 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Free college for "Senior citizens" jb111 8 6,276 07-13-2025, 12:47 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Mental Health, Psychological, Spiritual First Aid – Free MichaelGates 0 1,736 07-11-2025, 04:06 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Free or low cost Six Sigma White/Greenbelt Certification? Toastmaster 55 43,708 04-10-2025, 10:20 AM
Last Post: [email protected]
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 231 102,272 03-11-2025, 02:07 PM
Last Post: slammX
  Can I get courses added to a transcript for free? evanmonast 4 3,224 02-18-2025, 02:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)