Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thanks to everyone here, I passed my first CLEP!
#8
Contests. I was grinning from ear to ear too because I realized i just passed a whole college course for about one hundred dollars and two weeks of studying.
If I had known about this when i was in brick and mortar i would have been done years ago. Keep going and think about not taking so many classes at tesc and only taking the ones you cannot test out of or pass through aleks.com or straighter line.com.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Thanks to everyone here, I passed my first CLEP! - by ryoder - 03-11-2011, 09:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,136 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  Kim did it after 4 tries! <baby bar passed> bjcheung77 9 4,271 04-23-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 2,071 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 4,390 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 3,435 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 3,597 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 4,113 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 4,296 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 2,933 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007
  need to find credits by testing like Clep - but Clep is not available where I live - esh 3 3,036 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: rachel83az

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)