03-24-2011, 02:10 PM
AlaskaGuy Wrote:Hey IC,
I joined the site about 2 weeks ago, after reading the forums for a few months. I just got back from taking my first two CLEP tests, Humanity's and Analyzing and Interpreting Lit. passed both with a 62 and 75 respectively. Just wanted to say thank you to the members for the helpful posts in the test specific forums and for all of the helpful general knowledge. Time to go study for Social Sciences and History and Natural Sciences next!
WOW hilarious great job!!!! That's a total of 12 credits!!! You just knocked out a semester in two weeks! What a great feeling. Soon you'll be addicted to testing like the rest of us here
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English)
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin
My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63| SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin
My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63| SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)