Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Testing out of Bachelors Degree
#1
Hello all,

I am just wondering about any information that anyone on here can give me about any bachelor's degrees that people on here have completely tested out of? I have received my CCAF degree in an Aircraft Maintence field, and have been taking a few cleps and dante's exams here while I have been deployed, and was just looking in to the easiest way to achieve my bachelor's degree, with no preferance towards anything in particular.

Just as a side note, I am currently enrolled in Excelsior, in the Criminal Justice degree field with an emphasis in Homeland Security. I was planning on doing some of the online degree specific classes while I was here, but my TA does not cover the summer classes, so I had to either pay the full fee, or drop out. Long story short, I dropped the classes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Testing out of Bachelors Degree - by Hadder - 05-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Testing out of Bachelors Degree - by marianne202 - 05-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Testing out of Bachelors Degree - by dcan - 05-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Testing out of Bachelors Degree - by Prloko - 06-29-2011, 06:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nuclear Associates Degree natshar 20 9,829 10-02-2021, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  AF Commission with TESU Degree TESUAF 15 9,261 08-30-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Earning a Degree as a Nuclear ET natshar 3 4,546 09-15-2018, 09:47 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Degree for free jshzglr 26 15,365 12-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: 22gunsonfire
  Taking a break between Associates and Bachelors mps2015 8 6,628 01-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Last Post: 25BangBang
  My Degree Path dposborne 7 4,827 02-24-2015, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  How to get a signed degree plan from TESC for MilTA? (USAF) OfficerA 6 4,097 08-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: bricabrac
  TESC Management Degree/Aviation Maintenance Degree jeff080 4 3,170 02-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Last Post: jeff080
  Earning a degree entirely through military training, is it possible? Sidewinder2N 11 7,919 01-26-2013, 12:30 AM
Last Post: bldclot2
  TESC Military Degree Completion Program Change Prloko 2 2,188 10-19-2012, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Prloko

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)