Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost?
#51
(08-20-2020, 07:51 PM)MilanoKid Wrote: Anyone still looking to do the B1G1 I have a code. I'm willing to split the cost with someone.

Will pay for Sophia gift code. Paypal. PM me. ANYONE
Reply
#52
(08-20-2020, 10:48 PM)rlsy90 Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 07:51 PM)MilanoKid Wrote: Anyone still looking to do the B1G1 I have a code. I'm willing to split the cost with someone.

Will pay for Sophia gift code. Paypal. PM me. ANYONE

I still have it if you are interested! Let me know!

Hey everyone even though I posted this originally, nobody has took me up on the bogo offer, and others have posted on my own thread and had success. If anyone is still willing to split this. I have the code, please DM me. Thanks!

(08-11-2020, 02:49 PM)Hey everyone even though I posted this originally, nobody has took me up on the bogo offer, and others have posted on my own thread and had success. If anyone is still willing to split this. I have the code, please DM me. Thanks!celticlapu Wrote: Hey all Sophia is offering a yearly membership for $149, which gives you unlimited access to all their courses for a year. They also are running a bogo, where if you by a membership you can "gift" one for free.  If someone was interested in splitting the cost, this means we could both get a membership for $75 for the year. Not bad! 

If this is frowned upon, mods please delete. If anyone is interested let me know and  I'd be happy to partner up and split the cost as I was a bit too late to the game when they were running their free course campaign, if anyone was in the same boat this is a great way to keep costs super low! 

Cheers!
Reply
#53
(08-21-2020, 04:19 AM)celticlapu Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 10:48 PM)rlsy90 Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 07:51 PM)MilanoKid Wrote: Anyone still looking to do the B1G1 I have a code. I'm willing to split the cost with someone.

Will pay for Sophia gift code. Paypal. PM me. ANYONE

I still have it if you are interested! Let me know!

Hey everyone even though I posted this originally, nobody has took me up on the bogo offer, and others have posted on my own thread and had success. If anyone is still willing to split this. I have the code, please DM me. Thanks!

(08-11-2020, 02:49 PM)Hey everyone even though I posted this originally, nobody has took me up on the bogo offer, and others have posted on my own thread and had success. If anyone is still willing to split this. I have the code, please DM me. Thanks!celticlapu Wrote: Hey all Sophia is offering a yearly membership for $149, which gives you unlimited access to all their courses for a year. They also are running a bogo, where if you by a membership you can "gift" one for free.  If someone was interested in splitting the cost, this means we could both get a membership for $75 for the year. Not bad! 

If this is frowned upon, mods please delete. If anyone is interested let me know and  I'd be happy to partner up and split the cost as I was a bit too late to the game when they were running their free course campaign, if anyone was in the same boat this is a great way to keep costs super low! 

Cheers!
PM'd you for code
Reply
#54
(08-21-2020, 04:19 AM)celticlapu Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 10:48 PM)rlsy90 Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 07:51 PM)MilanoKid Wrote: Anyone still looking to do the B1G1 I have a code. I'm willing to split the cost with someone.

Will pay for Sophia gift code. Paypal. PM me. ANYONE

I still have it if you are interested! Let me know!

Hey everyone even though I posted this originally, nobody has took me up on the bogo offer, and others have posted on my own thread and had success. If anyone is still willing to split this. I have the code, please DM me. Thanks!

(08-11-2020, 02:49 PM)Hey everyone even though I posted this originally, nobody has took me up on the bogo offer, and others have posted on my own thread and had success. If anyone is still willing to split this. I have the code, please DM me. Thanks!celticlapu Wrote: Hey all Sophia is offering a yearly membership for $149, which gives you unlimited access to all their courses for a year. They also are running a bogo, where if you by a membership you can "gift" one for free.  If someone was interested in splitting the cost, this means we could both get a membership for $75 for the year. Not bad! 

If this is frowned upon, mods please delete. If anyone is interested let me know and  I'd be happy to partner up and split the cost as I was a bit too late to the game when they were running their free course campaign, if anyone was in the same boat this is a great way to keep costs super low! 

Cheers!

PM SENT.
Reply
#55
Anyone have a code they can share?
Reply
#56
I am also looking to purchase a sophia gift code from someone (split via paypal)
Reply
#57
I got one to split. PM me.
Reply
#58
(08-21-2020, 07:12 PM)jfgonzales71 Wrote: I got one to split. PM me.

Sent you a PM.
Reply
#59
Still looking to purchase a sophia gift code from someone (split via paypal)
Reply
#60
(08-21-2020, 07:35 PM)nosey561 Wrote: Still looking to purchase a sophia gift code from someone (split via paypal)

PM me if you're still interested.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,203 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 886 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,086 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,200 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,426 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,304 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,524 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,439 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,284 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  SDC Membership downgrade kt320 1 1,178 01-23-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: JayKosmos

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)