Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost?
#71
Can anyone confirm if the *gift code* will work for someone who already has an account and participating in the free period? My girlfriend and I want to split this offer but already took a bunch of courses during the free period.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MNomadic's post:
  • ms_butterfly
Reply
#72
Why not each buy one and then split it with someone here? There are plenty of people who want a code.
Reply
#73
(08-26-2020, 11:16 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Why not each buy one and then split it with someone here? There are plenty of people who want a code.

Because we both want it, so it would be best if we just split it instead of finding 2 more people to split 2 codes with.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
Reply
#74
i have a sophia code to split pm me
Reply
#75
singlemomsaving Wrote:Hello, I will PM you. Was referred from another forum when I was searching for someone to split with.

Just curious, which other forum were you looking at? I was wondering what other boards are there besides the sister board.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply
#76
I have a code if anyone is in need. I only do PayPal. PM if interested.
Reply
#77
(08-26-2020, 11:50 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
singlemomsaving Wrote:Hello, I will PM you. Was referred from another forum when I was searching for someone to split with.
Hi, reddit. There is a wgu forum.
Just curious, which other forum were you looking at? I was wondering what other boards are there besides the sister board.
Reply
#78
(08-26-2020, 10:56 AM)MNomadic Wrote: Can anyone confirm if the *gift code* will work for someone who already has an account and participating in the free period? My girlfriend and I want to split this offer but already took a bunch of courses during the free period.

Could just one of you buy the offer, then the other try the code? And if the other can't use the code, find someone here who can use it?
[-] The following 2 users Like wow's post:
  • crotique, rachel83az
Reply
#79
PM me if you have an extra code. I'll PayPal you $75.

Purchased!
Reply
#80
(08-26-2020, 12:51 PM)crotique Wrote: I have a code if anyone is in need. I only do PayPal.  PM if interested.
Code is no longer available.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 61 12,984 Yesterday, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,922 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 961 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,731 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,252 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,522 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,341 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,600 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,461 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,452 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)