Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ENEB New Master Thread
(06-20-2025, 03:54 PM)MedicOne Wrote: Can you elaborate further in this? I am not following....the Walden part below....

Evaluate it with IEE; if everything goes right, you'll get 45 US graduate credits. Transfer the credits to the Walden MBA (Accepts 50% transfer, should be quite lenient from what I've heard), if you really want to fully utilize your ENEB; otherwise, go with UMPI MAOL. With tempo learning and credits transfer (Walden's CBE), you'll be finishing in 3 months.

In short, that's exactly what you need to do... Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...%E2%80%99s
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply
(06-21-2025, 09:09 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(06-20-2025, 03:54 PM)MedicOne Wrote: Can you elaborate further in this? I am not following....the Walden part below....

Evaluate it with IEE; if everything goes right, you'll get 45 US graduate credits. Transfer the credits to the Walden MBA (Accepts 50% transfer, should be quite lenient from what I've heard), if you really want to fully utilize your ENEB; otherwise, go with UMPI MAOL. With tempo learning and credits transfer (Walden's CBE), you'll be finishing in 3 months.

In short, that's exactly what you need to do...  Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...%E2%80%99s

Thank you. Appreciate the constant feedback and answers everyone.I hope to be able to pay it forward like you have
Reply
How certain is it that all prior Validential evaluations stay unaffected forever if submitted for any of the usual purposes like immigration, enrolling into further educational programs, and the likes?
Reply
Their previous evaluations state they are lifetime. It appears they are Valendential is no longer doing evaluations for this program

My personal opinion is someone should write a letter getting them to reconsider due to the program granting a degree and granting ECTS.
Reply
They miss the revenue and change their minds if enough people pursue interest.
In Progress:
Applying Soon!
Completed:
ENEB / Universidad Isabel I: MBA + Master in Project Management (Agile)
UMPI: BA Criminal Justice
Pierpont: AAS BOG w/ Emphasis in Information Systems
Sophia: 24 Courses - The CSM Course - ASU: CIS 194 Business Technology Fundamentals
Coursera: Google IT, Google Data Analytics, Google Digital Marketing, IBM Cybersecurity Analyst
Reply
MedicOne Wrote:Thank you. Appreciate the constant feedback and answers everyone. I hope to be able to pay it forward like you have

In regards to what you want to do with the Global MBA/Triple Masters, I suggest you to do the following to max the points.
Ask your company or workplace to see if they accept NACES evaluations for equivalency, to get the pay bump and points.

ENEB Triple Masters, $450 for evaluations - 3 Bachelors using ECE for 15 points total to get you to the next pay bump.
UMPI AALS for FREE, BBA or BLS $1800/session (7 points), MAOL $2450/session (extra 8) 15 to get a next pay bump.
Total: $129+450+1800+2450 = $4829, you probably can finish all of these within the 1-1.5 years

Note: ENEB has a sale currently for their Agile (exam option) for Global MBA/Triple Masters at $399USD: https://eneb.com/metusd/
If you take the exam option and spend the time on your UMPI BLS, you can finish them both at the same time within a few months time.
You can then take the classes required for the MAOL, you can complete the degree closer to that 1 year time frame I mentioned.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply
(06-21-2025, 09:07 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
MedicOne Wrote:Thank you. Appreciate the constant feedback and answers everyone. I hope to be able to pay it forward like you have

In regards to what you want to do with the Global MBA/Triple Masters, I suggest you to do the following to max the points.
Ask your company or workplace to see if they accept NACES evaluations for equivalency, to get the pay bump and points.

ENEB Triple Masters, $450 for evaluations - 3 Bachelors using ECE for 15 points total to get you to the next pay bump.
UMPI AALS for FREE, BBA or BLS $1800/session (7 points), MAOL $2450/session (extra 8) 15 to get a next pay bump.
Total: $129+450+1800+2450 = $4829, you probably can finish all of these within the 1-1.5 years

Note: ENEB has a sale currently for their Agile (exam option) for Global MBA/Triple Masters at $399USD: https://eneb.com/metusd/
If you take the exam option and spend the time on your UMPI BLS, you can finish them both at the same time within a few months time.
You can then take the classes required for the MAOL, you can complete the degree closer to that 1 year time frame I mentioned.
Anyone done the agile test option? How hard is it. I am assuming this is open book no proctor?
Reply
(06-21-2025, 09:07 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
MedicOne Wrote:Thank you. Appreciate the constant feedback and answers everyone. I hope to be able to pay it forward like you have

In regards to what you want to do with the Global MBA/Triple Masters, I suggest you to do the following to max the points.
Ask your company or workplace to see if they accept NACES evaluations for equivalency, to get the pay bump and points.

ENEB Triple Masters, $450 for evaluations - 3 Bachelors using ECE for 15 points total to get you to the next pay bump.
UMPI AALS for FREE, BBA or BLS $1800/session (7 points), MAOL $2450/session (extra 8) 15 to get a next pay bump.
Total: $129+450+1800+2450 = $4829, you probably can finish all of these within the 1-1.5 years

Note: ENEB has a sale currently for their Agile (exam option) for Global MBA/Triple Masters at $399USD: https://eneb.com/metusd/
If you take the exam option and spend the time on your UMPI BLS, you can finish them both at the same time within a few months time.
You can then take the classes required for the MAOL, you can complete the degree closer to that 1 year time frame I mentioned.
I thought ece comes back as graduate credits? 

ENEB Triple Masters, $450 for evaluations - 3 Bachelors using ECE for 15 points total to get you to the next pay bump.
Reply
(06-21-2025, 09:24 PM)MedicOne Wrote: Anyone done the agile test option? How hard is it. I am assuming this is open book no proctor?

Many have, it's just 50 questions in two hours, you can have two attempts at it. Open book, non proctored, they allow you to have the course material open. There really isn't a need to overthink this, I've not done their exam option, as I like to slowly get things completed and try to train the brain to retain the added info (if any).

(06-21-2025, 11:24 PM)MedicOne Wrote: I thought ece comes back as graduate credits? 

ENEB Triple Masters, $450 for evaluations - 3 Bachelors using ECE for 15 points total to get you to the next pay bump.

There are too many things all placed online and can easily get mixed in the shuffle of info. ECE comes in as a Bachelors, IEE comes in as grad certs/credits. I would follow the recommendations I mentioned earlier, unless you want to swing things differently, you can decide on that during the accumulation of foreign credits while working on your UMPI BLS requirements. You'll end up with this...

ENEB 3 Bachelors using ECE evaluations for 15 points and entry into a Masters, for me, I didn't do the evaluations as I'm not using ENEB for entry into anything.
UMPI AALS & BLS with a minor plus 3-4 classes that can go towards the MAOL, this would be your official RA Bachelors you want in your records, 7 points.
Finish off the UMPI MAOL for another 8 points to total 15 points, this will get you to that 30 point goal for promotion and your official RA Masters.

The final frontier if you decide to complete the following, Edgewood College DBA or Walsh College DBA (AI/ML) or UK Level 8 + Westcliff or equivalent DBA, these will run you roughly $12-$13K USD for RA Doctoral degree, and VUL DHA as the backup choice as it'll run up to $19K USD now (or another offering of your preference within the ENEB WIKI links). These programs can be done in 1-1.5 years, if you can afford the energy, money, time to get them done.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply
To be clear I believe those links for agile are to switch your already purchased program to it, like an addon.  This is not JUST to buy the exam method MBA/dbl/tri masters programs.  Right?

I think the disappointment comes from those like me whom already have a RA BA and wanted to just knockout exam ENEB and get it eval to be a masters for the sole purpose of skipping that degree and attempting to get into some DHA/DBA/etc program quicker.  Are there any other options for evaluators that haven't been tried out yet?  Trying to think of new options for those who just want the title or to use it as a stepping stone.
In Progress:
Applying Soon!
Completed:
ENEB / Universidad Isabel I: MBA + Master in Project Management (Agile)
UMPI: BA Criminal Justice
Pierpont: AAS BOG w/ Emphasis in Information Systems
Sophia: 24 Courses - The CSM Course - ASU: CIS 194 Business Technology Fundamentals
Coursera: Google IT, Google Data Analytics, Google Digital Marketing, IBM Cybersecurity Analyst
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,435 Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 35 4,483 Yesterday, 11:13 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 1,769 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,130 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  New ENEB Discounts housecat 268 168,726 10-02-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 212 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 49,987 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,111 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  NEW Univ of Virginia - Master of Change Management smartdegree 0 783 08-07-2026, 03:43 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  SEU CBE MA in Leadership (English) and Religion Master’s (English & Spanish) Jonathan Whatley 4 1,439 08-06-2026, 11:34 AM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)