Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 degrees from TESC using the same credits?
HorseManiac Wrote:Is the Associates and Bachelors allowed to be in the same area? Like if I wanted to get an ASBA and a BSBA, would I be allowed or do they have to be in different areas?

Thanks.

Yes you would be able to do an ASBA and a BSBA.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
alleycat Wrote:Yes you would be able to do an ASBA and a BSBA.

Thanks Allison! I tried to find it on the TESC website but couldn't seem to locate it. I appreciate the help!
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71

DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80Big Grin, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.

SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%

PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95

ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89

LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B

TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation

BSBA Accounting
Anytime!!!!! Wink
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Elinor Wrote:I was curious if my FEMA credits could be applied substantially towards a different degree, and so I clicked the "AAS in Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies." Turns out, I can get that without any more work. .

What are the courses that qualify for that AAS? When I looked on the TESC website under the major and it didnt list the specific courses. Would you be able to give me some insight on that? I think this is something I can do too Thank you
[COLOR="Magenta"]65 B&M credits so far Smile
ACE Credits-
Sophia Conflict Resolution
Kaplan PLA course
FEMA - PDS Certificate (2011)

BA hopeful :hurray:

Eventually-
Masters degree
Valdosa DPA [/COLOR]
lawqueen04 Wrote:What are the courses that qualify for that AAS? When I looked on the TESC website under the major and it didnt list the specific courses. Would you be able to give me some insight on that? I think this is something I can do too Thank you

Elinor and Bricbrac listed their eval's at the beginning of the thread.

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
alleycat Wrote:Elinor and Bricbrac listed their eval's at the beginning of the thread.

you are right, im sorry, I was originally reading the thread on my cell phone and i didnt see it. I just noticed it now.
ACE Credits-
Kaplan PLA course

Eventually-
Masters degree
Valdosa DPA [/COLOR]
lawqueen04 Wrote:you are right, im sorry, I was originally reading the thread on my cell phone and i didnt see it. I just noticed it now.

Thats okay. They also take the DSST Enviroment test.

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
My other question is about the credits. Now, If a person does this degree, and has 21 credits with the FEMA, and wants to get the BA Liberal studies, how do those credits fit in? Because the FEMA courses are not considered General Electives so i am just wondering where it would fit. Would they be considered something other than free electives because it is part of that degree? and if you use the FEMA credits for the AAS, can you use an additional amount for the BA?

Thank you so much.
ACE Credits-
Kaplan PLA course

Eventually-
Masters degree
Valdosa DPA [/COLOR]
lawqueen04 Wrote:My other question is about the credits. Now, If a person does this degree, and has 21 credits with the FEMA, and wants to get the BA Liberal studies, how do those credits fit in? Because the FEMA courses are not considered General Electives so i am just wondering where it would fit. Would they be considered something other than free electives because it is part of that degree? and if you use the FEMA credits for the AAS, can you use an additional amount for the BA?

Thank you so much.

You can use Fema with in the AAS degree and you can also use them in your BA under free electives. So you can use them twice.

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
alleycat Wrote:You can use Fema with in the AAS degree and you can also use them in your BA under free electives. So you can use them twice.

If I have the requirements for a BALS using 16 FEMAS, can I take more FEMAS as the additional 12 credits for the AAS?
ACE Credits-
Kaplan PLA course

Eventually-
Masters degree
Valdosa DPA [/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU transcript audit says 13 required credits through TESU? Rteurowise 8 2,086 09-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Degrees and Middle East Countries laoshijeff 5 2,718 09-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Last Post: teacher2
  TESU "Overflow" Credits mysonx3 5 2,220 08-31-2018, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Merlin
  Charter Oak (COSC) maximum credits from one source nosey561 1 1,673 08-30-2018, 10:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com College Credits UnbreakablyDetermined 2 1,814 08-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
Question Can I send CLEP/DSST scores for 2 Bachelor Degrees? elenlushk 3 1,793 08-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Intro + Degree advice, looking at TESU for multiple degrees, BSBA + BSAST coloradocale 14 4,114 08-02-2018, 08:53 PM
Last Post: coloradocale
  Credits Giantzebra 5 1,579 07-23-2018, 12:50 AM
  Second Bachelor BALS with concentration with the 24 new credits rule posabsolute 1 1,358 07-22-2018, 11:30 PM
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,589 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32