Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bit of a Dilemma ..and MBA at the Big 3
soliloquy Wrote:OP, have you pulled your student clearinghouse enrollment history to see what schools are showing up there? I know some schools will look at this history and compare it to the schools you've listed on your application.

I've never heard of doing this. How might one go about pulling a student clearinghouse enrollment history?
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
The only schools I've gone to are schools I've obtained usable credits from, but I'm still curious to see how one pulls this info
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
soliloquy Wrote:OP, have you pulled your student clearinghouse enrollment history to see what schools are showing up there? I know some schools will look at this history and compare it to the schools you've listed on your application. I was surprised to see a community college on there from ions ago when I pulled mine but I had also listed it even though all I had was Ws there.

It might look something like this...just something to ponder.

Most schools use the student clearinghouse to see if students are enrolled at other schools concurrently to avoid giving financial aid to a student who maybe receiving it at another school. I once forgot to mention one of the schools I attended on an application to take classes at a community college, and was prohibited from doing so after they noticed I forgot to mention a school I attended; they later requested I submit transcripts from that school. Which I did as I had nothing to hide; just a mistake. However, after that happened I pulled my clearing house report history, and noticed that every school I attended during my academic career was listed.
Grad cert., Applied Behavior Analysis, Ball State University
M.S., in Applied Psychology, Lynn Univeristy
B.S., in Psychology, Excelsior College
A.A., Florida State College at Jacksonville
How do you pull a report on yourself from the clearinghouse?
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:How do you pull a report on yourself from the clearinghouse?

The school I used to attend used the Clearinghouse for students to order college transcripts; which enabled students to also order enrollment verification reports, which is how I got my report. However, it appears you now have to pay.

Heres the link: Welcome to Verification Services - NSC Verfications

-------------

Also at this link you can see all the schools that are enrollment reporting institutions; EC, COSC, and TESU are all listed as reporting institutions; meaning students and graduates are most likely in the system.

http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/coll...chools.php
Grad cert., Applied Behavior Analysis, Ball State University
M.S., in Applied Psychology, Lynn Univeristy
B.S., in Psychology, Excelsior College
A.A., Florida State College at Jacksonville
Mamasaphire Wrote:I've never heard of doing this. How might one go about pulling a student clearinghouse enrollment history?

I never thought of it. I just checked the site out and only 1 of the 2 local schools I attended use it.
Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
Open College @ Kaplan University
Completed
April 2016

Master of Business Administration
Kaplan University now Purdue University
In Progress
32 out of 60 credits earned
I pulled my student clearinghouse history from logging into my current university's portal. I can also still pull it from my previous school's portal. If you are currently enrolled anywhere, they may have a link to it. It's usually with the enrollment verification link. Otherwise, I do think you have to pay. http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/

For me, all the schools I have attended (5) show up except DLIFLC which is regionally accredited.

[Image: 13063120_10153978168038046_7726662948081004921_o.jpg]
Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.

Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)

If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
Wow this is nice to know, there's a Student Self Serve feature and I am guessing that's what you are viewing when you took these screenshots. There's no charge as per link here. Fee Schedule for Colleges & Universities | National Student Clearinghouse

You just have to have access to all three free services to get the info you need. I'll register once I get my degree from TESU, as none of my other schooling shows up when searching the schools who participated in this offering.

Updates: Patten is not in the search, Hodges and WGU are, as well as the Big 3.
FYI, I haven't found a Nationally Accredited school on the list yet either.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:There's no charge as per link here. Fee Schedule for Colleges & Universities | National Student Clearinghouse

I took that link and the title of the page says Fee Schedule for Colleges & Universities. Many free services are listed, but these are all services for colleges and universities.

The student self service web page is available at http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/coll...f_service/ It really isn't student self service because it says "Add a link from your secure student login site(s) to the Clearinghouse Student Self-Service site." See soliloquy's post an accessing the student self service through a school you have or are attending. Not all schools offer a self service link taking you back to the Clearinghouse.
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications