Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell.
Best of luck Jennifer, and thanks for all of your amazing contributions over the years! You've left shoes that cannot be filled.
CPA (WA), CFA Level III Candidate

Currently pursuing: ALM, Data Science - Harvard University, Cambridge, MA (12/48, on hold for CFA/life commitments)
MBA, Finance/Accounting - Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 2015
BSBA, General Management - Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ, 2012

[-] The following 1 user Likes Yanji's post:
  • hsfamfun
Hate to see you go, Jennifer.

The state of NC is getting a real superstar.
Thanks for all your helpful advice on this forum, and best of luck on your new endeavors!
Jennifer is probably not reading, but... I just realized she has deleted ALL of her posts going back all the way to 2007. This was NOT cool and will likely make a hash out of a lot of threads. A very unfortunate reaction on her part.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • warriortaupou
(01-10-2020, 02:23 PM)davewill Wrote: Jennifer is probably not reading, but... I just realized she has deleted ALL of her posts going back all the way to 2007. This was NOT cool and will likely make a hash out of a lot of threads. A very unfortunate reaction on her part.

What? Suddenly she turned her back to the community apparently? Seems out of character. Is this because of the Degree Planning & Masterclass topic?
(01-10-2020, 02:39 PM)1lacussucceed Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 02:23 PM)davewill Wrote: Jennifer is probably not reading, but... I just realized she has deleted ALL of her posts going back all the way to 2007. This was NOT cool and will likely make a hash out of a lot of threads. A very unfortunate reaction on her part.

What? Suddenly she turned her back to the community apparently? Seems out of character. Is this because of the Degree Planning & Masterclass topic?
I noticed that too ten thousand posts gone and the wisdom with them. If you follow some of the threads already edited you will see that if someone replied to her post then it is quoted and on record for review
Don't forget that gaining college credit by taking exams is one of the reason's we're here. That's mainly possible through the flashcards made available by the owner of this forum : InstantCert Plus of course your hard work in learning and reviewing
Current Credits

Irish Education

FETAC Level 6 Adv Cert in Admin

Spreadsheets 5 U.S credits A ,Word Processing 2.5 U.S credits A
Business Management 5.0 U.S credits A Web Authoring 2.5 U.S credits A Communications 5.0 U.S credits A Manual and Computerized Bookkeeping 2.5 U.S Credits A

ECDL (European Computer Drivers License) ICS SKILLS 5 credits

Strayer University Marketing 100 (paid for by Starbucks) A 4.5 quarter hours
CLEP U.S History I 74, U.S History II 69, Western Civ II 61, Western Civ I 64, HG&D 60, Humanities 60, biz law 67,Am Gov 57.
DSST: Biz ethics & s 450, Art WW 424
EC CCS 120 A , EC ENG 101 A, EC BUS 312 H.R A , EC ENG 102 A,
B&M ACC 151 B, B&M ACC 152 (starting) Nat Scies,
(01-10-2020, 02:39 PM)lacussucceed Wrote: Is this because of the Degree Planning & Masterclass topic?

It's possible, and very unfortunate if so.

Unfortunate either way, but incredible disappointing if it was to kick the ladder out and pull a Jay Cross. I was happy for that endeavor, but if that's what it means for the forum, that's pretty bogus. Of course this is speculation, so who knows.

bummer. i didn't even know you could delete your posts after the initial edit window.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
(01-10-2020, 02:53 PM)jsd Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 02:39 PM)lacussucceed Wrote: Is this because of the Degree Planning & Masterclass topic?

Unfortunate either way, but incredible disappointing if it was to kick the ladder out and pull a Jay Cross. I was happy for that endeavor, but if that's what it means for the forum, that's pretty bogus. Of course this is speculation, so who knows.

bummer. i didn't even know you could delete your posts after the initial edit window.

You can't delete your post after the edit window, so I don't know how she did it. Harry Potter style magic going on there.
(01-10-2020, 04:51 PM)Argo Wrote:

You can't delete your post after the edit window, so I don't know how she did it. Harry Potter style magic going on there.

No magic, probably requested an admin give her the correct permissions to edit past posts
(01-10-2020, 05:41 PM)Nixi Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 04:51 PM)Argo Wrote:

No magic, probably requested an admin give her the correct permissions to edit past posts

She had access to do it herself. Where she couldn't delete them, she edited them to remove the content.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So long, farewell, who wants some free testing material? peszcandy 13 2,343 03-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Schevell