Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unexpected Journey to a BSBA
Congrats! Very inspirational to all of us either just starting out or well into our own journeys.
Completed -
ALEKS - Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Pre-calculus, Intro to Statistics
Straighterline - Accounting I, Accounting II, Microbiology, Intermediate Accounting I, Business Law, Principles of Management
Business Law, Micro and Macro Economics, Intro to Anthropology
Shmoop - US History I, US History II, Modern European History, Holocaust Lit, Modernist Lit, Intro Poetry
Study.com Intro to Marketing, History of Vietnam, Personal Finance, Intro to Computers, Intro to Computer Info Systems
The Institutes: Ethics (Free one)
Kaplan PLA
NFA x 2
TEEX Cybersecurity (All)
Developing Effective Teams

Next up -
Study.com

Goal -
TESU BSBA Accounting
Congratulations! That's so exciting - and I'm glad I was able to help. It's wonderful to see people succeed!!!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
These "I'm Done" threads never get old. Congrats! cheersmate
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Prioko is right; the threads never get old. It's wonderful that you've achieved what you've had, and to have done it so quickly is amazing. Whatever's in your future, I wish you well.
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Article about DegreeForum journey smartdegree 11 1,318 02-19-2023, 05:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Difference between BSBA from TESU vs BABA from UMPI harrit 12 2,419 07-27-2021, 08:57 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Advice for 16 year old American-BSBA Online from Southeast Asia schlocker 6 2,050 12-23-2020, 02:11 AM
Last Post: schlocker
  UW - First Competency-Based BSBA at AACSB School sanantone 0 1,128 09-08-2019, 08:23 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Needing BSBA plan online proctored exams only Sweetswinks 18 3,546 08-06-2019, 04:18 PM
  Any "Start From Scratch" members willing to share their journey? Idreamofadegree 23 4,833 07-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
Question Other BSBA Programs allow max alternative credit? SCYankee 13 3,186 06-29-2019, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SCYankee
  Looking for BSBA in General Management. Need a plan. David.Hamad 3 1,452 05-06-2019, 04:48 PM
  Cheapest current BSBA from scratch? HAVEaSigAR 5 1,589 02-22-2019, 06:16 PM
Last Post: HAVEaSigAR
  BSBA COSC UL Courses - HELP PLEASE jthatcher50 1 1,187 02-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Last Post: nosey561