Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Current Study.com Coupon Codes
Looking for referral discount for study.com. thanks
Thomas Edison State University 
BSBA in Computer Information Systems December 2018
Associate of Science in Business Administration (ASBA) December 2018

(03-09-2020, 03:46 PM)mvk Wrote: Looking for referral discount for study.com. thanks

Oh hey mvk, private message me with your email address and I'll send you a referral link.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • mvk
(03-09-2020, 04:01 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 03:46 PM)mvk Wrote: Looking for referral discount  for study.com. thanks

Oh hey mvk, private message me with your email address and I'll send you a referral link.

Hi 

private message sent.  Thank you!
Thomas Edison State University 
BSBA in Computer Information Systems December 2018
Associate of Science in Business Administration (ASBA) December 2018

Hi bjcheung77, can I PM you and send my email also, so I can receive a referral link to Study.com?  Thank you kindly.
(04-07-2020, 09:59 PM)mrdmeyers Wrote: Hi bjcheung77, can I PM you and send my email also, so I can receive a referral link to Study.com?  Thank you kindly.

Yeah, sure you can! Please PM me and I'll get you a referral, I just need your email address. Thanks

Thanks, I'll PM you now.
Hi bjcheung77. Could I PM you my email as well so I can get the refferal link to study.com? You would be my hero man..
(04-11-2020, 09:04 PM)ijtemi Wrote: Hi bjcheung77. Could I PM you my email as well so I can get the refferal link to study.com? You would be my hero man..

sent you an e-mail.

I paying a lower rate than most other people and Idk but with my you might be able to get my discount too. Anyone else interested message me.
ijtemi Wrote:Hi bjcheung77. Could I PM you my email as well so I can get the refferal link to study.com? You would be my hero man..

Yeah, sure you can! Please PM me and I'll get you a referral, I just need your email address. Thanks

natshar Wrote:sent you an e-mail.

I paying a lower rate than most other people and Idk but with my you might be able to get my discount too. Anyone else interested message me.

There are a few membership discounts available. A few people get Study.com free if they are part of a Partnership Company or Working Scholars program. Discounts through the referral system should be the same even if the person referring is getting that special discount. Just a couple of months ago, Study.com started with giving $25 Amazon gift cards by email instead of referral credits, which has since changed back to referral credits instead.

I'm lucky and unlucky at the same time, LOL. For alternative credit, I am very thankful, I get my money back on practically everything (StraighterLine/Study.com, etc) all these Business/IT certs that I go for. However, I am unlucky in the sense that anything tuition related I don't, as my company that I work for doesn't have tuition assistance/reimbursement (yet).

I recall the following discounts for Study.com: 1) First-month referral discount
2) 1 year discount of 30% from the Yahoo Homeschooling groups - it no longer is that 60%
- hasn't happened for a while now, prior to the creation of this thread
3) 1 year discount of 50% from Partnership Companies
4) 1 year FREE discount from Working Scholars partnership with selective cities & companies in California

(04-11-2020, 10:09 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I'm lucky and unlucky at the same time, LOL.  For alternative credit, I am very thankful, I get my money back on practically everything (StraighterLine/Study.com, etc) all these Business/IT certs that I go for.  However, I am unlucky in the sense that anything tuition related I don't, as my company that I work for doesn't have tuition assistance/reimbursement (yet).

How does your job pay for alt credit but not actual credit? That is weird.

I guess I was just saying that because I had a subscription for an audiobook/e-book site for years and was grandfathered into a lower rate. And I personally noticed that the people I referred also got the lower rate that I paid vs the current one. Idk if it would be the same with study.com but it happened with another site on multiple occasions.

Work for jet blue you get free study.com, free sophia (when they aren't free), free StraighterLine and a discount at TESU that I think reimburse you for. But the catch is you got work for them for a couple of years and you have to some previous credits from an RA school to be eligible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,490 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,753 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 608 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 969 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 691 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Discount Codes ashkir 18 7,735 02-06-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,815 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue