Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ENEB Master Thread
Has anyone done the Master's in Project Management? Can you just complete the Master's and not the MBA? I already have an MBA from an RA university in the US.
(05-31-2023, 08:06 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Has anyone done the Master's in Project Management? Can you just complete the Master's and not the MBA? I already have an MBA from an RA university in the US.

Yes, you can complete any master's program without the MBA. Initially, I enrolled and completed the master's in communication before purchasing the dual degree promotion (MBA + Master in Management).
Completed:

Master's Degree, Coaching & Emotional Intelligence, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Business Administration, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Management, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel 1
Professional Certificate, IT Support, Google
Professional Certificate, Cybersecurity Analyst, IBM
Bachelor's Degree, Liberal Studies (Management Minor), University of Maine @ Presque Isle
Honors Certificate, Business Writing, University of Colorado
Certificate, Inclusive Leadership, University of Colorado
Master Herbalist Certification, Academy of Natural Health Sciences

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kal Di's post:
  • ss20ts
(05-31-2023, 08:29 PM)Kal Di Wrote:
(05-31-2023, 08:06 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Has anyone done the Master's in Project Management? Can you just complete the Master's and not the MBA? I already have an MBA from an RA university in the US.

Yes, you can complete any master's program without the MBA. Initially, I enrolled and completed the master's in communication before purchasing the dual degree promotion (MBA + Master in Management).

@ss20ts, as you are probably already aware (deep in the thread); the Google Project Management: Professional Certificate transfers covering three courses in the ENEB Project Management degree

Project Planning
Process Integration and PMP Certification
Project Quality
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 1 user Likes KSoul's post:
  • ss20ts
(06-01-2023, 03:37 PM)KSoul Wrote:
(05-31-2023, 08:29 PM)Kal Di Wrote:

@ss20ts, as you are probably already aware (deep in the thread); the Google Project Management: Professional Certificate transfers covering three courses in the ENEB Project Management degree

Project Planning
Process Integration and PMP Certification
Project Quality

Oh no I was not aware. Good to know! I wasn't too keen on ENEB, but it's growing on me.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • KSoul
You know, these people on here are crazy! In one breath, we spent five years plus questioning the validity and quality of ENEB until people realized that ENEB (based on several US Doctoral Program acceptances and several FCE's accepted ENEB), and now in another breath, people are questioning doctoral programs that accept ENEB! What the hell! Pick a damn side. And stop demonizing people's choices and the personal academic path they choose. ENEB has opened doors for thousands of students all over the world. And several schools worldwide have accepted ENEB as is or for further doctoral studies. 

If you don't like the scenario of us choosing ENEB because you went a different path or spent hundreds of thousands (still paying student debt), that's your problem! Don't disparage others of their joy and happiness in this opportunity for academic achievements.
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

[-] The following 2 users Like michaeladsmith2's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, IHatePickingUsernames
(06-04-2023, 07:35 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote: You know, these people on here are crazy! In one breath, we spent five years plus questioning the validity and quality of ENEB until people realized that ENEB (based on several US Doctoral Program acceptances and several FCE's accepted ENEB), and now in another breath, people are questioning doctoral programs that accept ENEB! What the hell! Pick a damn side. And stop demonizing people's choices and the personal academic path they choose. ENEB has opened doors for thousands of students all over the world. And several schools worldwide have accepted ENEB as is or for further doctoral studies. 

If you don't like the scenario of us choosing ENEB because you went a different path or spent hundreds of thousands (still paying student debt), that's your problem! Don't disparage others of their joy and happiness in this opportunity for academic achievements.

The ENEB case study offers a valuable lesson on the perils of unwavering adherence to a position. The heated debate has shed light on how believing that ENEB is worthless can lead to one's downfall. Understandably, those shackled by significant debts incurred through traditional avenues may harbor strong emotions. However, it is regrettable that some have allowed those emotions to cloud their judgment and hinder their appreciation for the achievements of others.

The tendency to view someone else's triumph as one's loss exemplifies a scarcity mindset that robs individuals of joy and diminishes their contributions. It is disheartening to witness talented thinkers become inflexible and resistant to fresh ideas when bold and daring risk-takers step forward. We should celebrate and embrace new approaches and perspectives rather than be mired in stifling rigidity that hampers progress and collaboration.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 3 users Like KSoul's post:
  • IHatePickingUsernames, michaeladsmith2, yuwenjiaxuan
(06-05-2023, 05:49 AM)KSoul Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 07:35 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote: You know, these people on here are crazy! In one breath, we spent five years plus questioning the validity and quality of ENEB until people realized that ENEB (based on several US Doctoral Program acceptances and several FCE's accepted ENEB), and now in another breath, people are questioning doctoral programs that accept ENEB! What the hell! Pick a damn side. And stop demonizing people's choices and the personal academic path they choose. ENEB has opened doors for thousands of students all over the world. And several schools worldwide have accepted ENEB as is or for further doctoral studies. 

The ENEB case study offers a valuable lesson on the perils of unwavering adherence to a position. The heated debate has shed light on how believing that ENEB is worthless can lead to one's downfall. Understandably, those shackled by significant debts incurred through traditional avenues may harbor strong emotions. However, it is regrettable that some have allowed those emotions to cloud their judgment and hinder their appreciation for the achievements of others.

The tendency to view someone else's triumph as one's loss exemplifies a scarcity mindset that robs individuals of joy and diminishes their contributions. It is disheartening to witness talented thinkers become inflexible and resistant to fresh ideas when bold and daring risk-takers step forward. We should celebrate and embrace new approaches and perspectives rather than be mired in stifling rigidity that hampers progress and collaboration.
Well said! I couldn't have said it better.

It's the same argument with the "still being worked out" Student Loan Forgiveness Program. So many people are rigid and unsympathetic because they spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on education or paid off their student debts and are mad because Covid19 hit, and they (in the past) weren't afforded the same opportunity. So, in stead of being supportive of any program that helps alleviate debt for those who desperately need it, they feel slighted by the US government or POTUS Biden or the US Congress for trying to assist borrowers impacted by the Pandemic. Very similar emotions that cloud their judgement.
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

[-] The following 2 users Like michaeladsmith2's post:
  • IHatePickingUsernames, rachel83az
Hello, has anyone compared the English vs Spanish MBA and Data Science MA? Are there any benefits to choosing one over the other?

I am bilingual and a dual citizen of a LATAM country but work in the US.
I am currently taking two official MAs from TECH (with RVOE) that were only offered in Spanish and I'm getting used to the technical language in Spanish, however, it has been a bit of an adjustment.
The way it was explained to me, the main difference is that once you sign up in a language, you have to complete the programs in said languages, and the English program comes with Spanish for Business while the Spanish one comes with English for Business, not that I would complete either of these...
The advantage of the Spanish program is that you don't have to deal with sometimes clunky translations. If you are fluent in Spanish, I would 100% take the degree in Spanish. You'll probably have a slightly easier time of it than everyone who has to take it in English!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(06-05-2023, 01:07 PM)rachel83az Wrote: The advantage of the Spanish program is that you don't have to deal with sometimes clunky translations. If you are fluent in Spanish, I would 100% take the degree in Spanish. You'll probably have a slightly easier time of it than everyone who has to take it in English!

Thank you, that's what I had read somewhere through this long thread but I guess I wanted to hear it again before I took the plunge.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 249 7 hours ago
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 311 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,186 03-27-2024, 01:03 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 324 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,019 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 485 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,522 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,619 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 200 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 548 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger