Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(09-12-2023, 02:04 PM)Maelynn Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 09:05 AM)krunccrni Wrote: It's great to see that they have time to send these promotion offers, but don't have time to answer my emails and Whatsapp messages. My final project papers are still not evaluated and nobody is answering what's going on. The papers were sent on July 17 and July 24. Because of this currenty I wouldn't think about using these promotion offers. If they can't answer or evaluate final papers for two months how can they handle even more students...
I would appreciate if someone know how else can I contact them to get evaluation or any answer at all?
Thanks

I am having the same problem. I turned a paper in last week and received my grade (passing) within a few hours! Meanwhile, I have turned in papers a month ago without any response at all. What is going on over there? Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, just thought you might like to know you are not the only one!

Email academy@eneb.com with the subject line Overdue Grades. You can copy/paste the sample note below. This never failed to work for me.

------------------------------
Greetings,

I submitted my final project for [Name of Course] on [Project Submission Date]. The 10-14 business days for receiving my grade have passed and now my grade is overdue. I have sent multiple emails to [Department-Name]@eneb.com and have not had any reply. Please have someone send my grade(s) as soon as possible. Thank you.

Best regards,
Your Full Name

If I recall correctly, the grading turnaround time was changed to 10-14 business days back around June/July 2023. That's when they got a mass influx of new students and the tutors became overwhelmed with work. Also, remember that Spain has its own national holidays, so make sure to use Google to see what Spain's official holidays are so you don't count those days in the 10-14 business days.

Another option is calling ENEB. Their new website only has their Spain number on it, but I put the numbers from the old website below. You might need to leave a voicemail. If you do, be polite but firm. They need to know you're fed up, but if you're disrespectful you won't do yourself any favors. As of about 2-3 months ago the USA number worked. I don't know about now, since they've made a lot of changes, but it won't hurt to try. Best wishes!

Spain: +34 933 792 437    
USA: +1 (929) 2421337       
Canada: +1 (647) 8481737   
India: +91 (11) 7127 9931    
UK: +44 (0)20 3743 0637     
Philippines: +67 (02) 231-2277
[-] The following 1 user Likes IHatePickingUsernames's post:
  • MrPanda
(09-13-2023, 10:16 PM)IHatePickingUsernames Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 02:04 PM)Maelynn Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 09:05 AM)krunccrni Wrote: It's great to see that they have time to send these promotion offers, but don't have time to answer my emails and Whatsapp messages. My final project papers are still not evaluated and nobody is answering what's going on. The papers were sent on July 17 and July 24. Because of this currenty I wouldn't think about using these promotion offers. If they can't answer or evaluate final papers for two months how can they handle even more students...
I would appreciate if someone know how else can I contact them to get evaluation or any answer at all?
Thanks

I am having the same problem. I turned a paper in last week and received my grade (passing) within a few hours! Meanwhile, I have turned in papers a month ago without any response at all. What is going on over there? Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, just thought you might like to know you are not the only one!

Email academy@eneb.com with the subject line Overdue Grades. You can copy/paste the sample note below. This never failed to work for me.

Greetings,

I submitted my final project for [Name of Course] on [Project Submission Date]. The 10-14 business days for receiving my grade have passed and now my grade is overdue. I have sent multiple emails to [Department-Name]@eneb.com and have not had any reply. Please have someone send my grade(s) as soon as possible. Thank you.

Best regards,
Your Full Name

If I recall correctly, the grading turnaround time was changed to 10-14 business days back around June/July 2023. That's when they got a mass influx of new students and the tutors became overwhelmed with work. Also, remember that Spain has its own national holidays, so make sure to use Google to see what Spain's official holidays are so you don't count those days in the 10-14 business days.

Another option is calling ENEB. Their new website only has their Spain number on it, but I put the numbers from the old website below. You might need to leave a voicemail. If you do, be polite but firm. They need to know you're fed up, but if you're disrespectful you won't do yourself any favors. As of about 2-3 months ago the USA number worked. I don't know about now, since they've made a lot of changes, but it won't hurt to try. Best wishes!

Spain: +34 933 792 437    
USA: +1 (929) 2421337       
Canada: +1 (647) 8481737   
India: +91 (11) 7127 9931    
UK: +44 (0)20 3743 0637     
Philippines: +67 (02) 231-2277

Thank you, I will try that.

Just to add that I received automatic emails for all submissions with this info: "The evaluation time will take within 7 to 10 business days (weekends and holidays not included), depending on the workload of our tutors."
[-] The following 1 user Likes krunccrni's post:
  • IHatePickingUsernames
Hello everyone,

I didn’t enroll in any ENEB program yet, but when I read about the one exam degree, I wanted to try out my luck. As far as I understand the process, I first have to enroll in a program, say a Master in Big Data, for a fee. For that we have the Ambassador codes and/or Groupon deals. Then, I have to change the Methodology of Assessment to this single exam process. Am I right?

Apparently they still offer this route of single exam. I emailed them to inquire about it, they immediately responded with a payment like of €299. I’m not even registered yet, lol. Anyway, does anyone have a discount code for the exam? I think it’s expensive, especially when compared to the whole program price if you use one of the methods outlined above. I tried the Ambassador codes for the exam payment, but they didn’t work.

Finally, when I finish the exam, what will I get? Diplomas from both ENEB and UI1? How would the Transcripts look like in case of this single comprehensive exam?

Please advise.

Thank you,
(09-14-2023, 10:47 AM)Unlucky Wrote: Hello everyone,

I didn’t enroll in any ENEB program yet, but when I read about the one exam degree, I wanted to try out my luck. As far as I understand the process, I first have to enroll in a program, say a Master in Big Data, for a fee. For that we have the Ambassador codes and/or Groupon deals. Then, I have to change the Methodology of Assessment to this single exam process. Am I right?

Apparently they still offer this route of single exam. I emailed them to inquire about it, they immediately responded with a payment like of €299. I’m not even registered yet, lol. Anyway, does anyone have a discount code for the exam? I think it’s expensive, especially when compared to the whole program price if you use one of the methods outlined above. I tried the Ambassador codes for the exam payment, but they didn’t work.

Finally, when I finish the exam, what will I get? Diplomas from both ENEB and UI1? How would the Transcripts look like in case of this single comprehensive exam?

Please advise.

Thank you,

If you think you will EVER need a transcript for future educational, employment, or immigration purposes you should NOT pursue the examination option. Go the traditional route. To get a transcript, you have to complete courses and turn in some kind of work to receive a grade. The examination option doesn't provide that. 

When they introduced the exam option I emailed them with a bunch of questions and their reply was:

"ENEB is currently developing a comprehensive system that will evaluate and grade each course completed through the testing option. While exact details are being finalized, we can assure you that the issuing of "Pass" designations is being considered as a feasible grading approach.

It is essential to note that the testing option is intended for individuals who may not require their degrees for further academic pursuits or certain occupations." 

If you will never need a transcript for any reason, and just want the satisfaction of having a master's degree to hang on your wall, the exam option is fine. ENEB ran a special on the exam fee when they introduced the option, but it was for a limited-time only. AFAIK there is no regular discount for the examination fee.
I emailed Eneb a few weeks ago and they would accept Saylor's MBA courses for transfer credits.
"We can transfer 40% of the courses from each master, for example, if your master has 13 courses, we can exempt 5 courses"
As already mentioned in this forum, the Saylor MBA courses are available to non-Florida residents as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes arad's post:
  • Messdiener
Does anybody know what happened to the Facebook group named ENEB Business School Students https://www.facebook.com/groups/481496753808725.

It's disappeared. It's not showing up in my Groups section and it's not coming up when I search for it, either.  Huh
(09-14-2023, 08:30 PM)arad Wrote: I emailed Eneb a few weeks ago and they would accept Saylor's MBA courses for transfer credits.
"We can transfer 40% of the courses from each master, for example, if your master has 13 courses, we can exempt 5 courses"
As already mentioned in this forum, the Saylor MBA courses are available to non-Florida residents as well.

This presumably won't reduce the already low fees, but would there be another benefit? For example, are the Saylor courses more rigorous?

Also, I wonder if ENEB simply needs the free completion certificates from Saylor or if you'd have to do the proctored exams.
(09-15-2023, 01:43 AM)Messdiener Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 08:30 PM)arad Wrote: I emailed Eneb a few weeks ago and they would accept Saylor's MBA courses for transfer credits.

This presumably won't reduce the already low fees, but would there be another benefit? For example, are the Saylor courses more rigorous?

Also, I wonder if ENEB simply needs the free completion certificates from Saylor or if you'd have to do the proctored exams.

The courses at Saylor have a final exam, instead of writing papers. Some students prefer exams for certain courses. Another benefit is that you can transfer all of the MBA courses taken at Saylor into their MBA program, once it becomes available to everyone. 

Eneb needs the "transcripts from your previous studies" and there is an administrative fee of 35€ to do this.
I'm sure the certificates should be enough.
  • Messdiener
But the Saylor´s MBA courses only have the "free credit certificate exam", there´s no option to take them proctored "for ACE credit".

Unless ENEB is accepting the unproctored Saylor´s MBA exams in order to transfer, you can´t transfer them yet.
You're right, thanks MrPanda! I just checked my email from Saylor again and looks like I made a mistake.

Email from Saylor:

"In the meantime, you can actually begin to study much of the material included in the MBA program. Our 600-level business administration courses (for example, BUS601: Financial Management, which you can find at https://learn.saylor.org) are identical in content to our MBA courses and offer only certificates of completion at this time. By studying these courses in the coming months, you would develop knowledge that would help you to succeed later on in the MBA program, once the program becomes fully available for more students."

I'll send my certificates to Eneb and see whether or not they'll accept them.
  • BadSquirrelBeta

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 6 461 04-26-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 21 26,554 04-25-2024, 08:38 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 558 04-23-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,252 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 277 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 362 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,564 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,970 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,372 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,691 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent