Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
ENEB Master Thread
Regarding the specific writing on the Universidad Isabel 1 digital degree, Kalas is correct. However, the degree can be verified on the Universidad Isabel 1 website. On the website, it doesn't say the same thing as it's written on the digital document. Instead, it just says your name, the study of program, the number of hours and ECTS credits, and a message stating the education credential is valid.

I believe it's why some people feel comfortable by just listing their degree as Universidad Isabel 1 on their LinkedIn profile because some employers may be satisfied with verifying it online.

Additionally, foreign credential evaluations from Validential lists Universidad Isabel 1 as the student's primary higher education institution, while still recognizing the ENEB transcripts. Some employers may be satisfied with only the foreign credential evaluation.

Other employers may be satisfied with both the online verification on Universidad Isabel's website and the Validential foreign credential evaluation.

While I am sorry to hear that ENEB's response time has worsened for most students, I still believe the ENEB / Universidad Isabel 1 degrees offer the best return on investment for graduates who want to work in the private sector. Theses degrees have limitations (cannot be used to qualify for most of U.S. government or academic teaching jobs), and prospective students should understand those limitations to avoid regret and/or disappointment.
Completed:

Master's Degree, Coaching & Emotional Intelligence, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Business Administration, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Management, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel 1
Professional Certificate, IT Support, Google
Professional Certificate, Cybersecurity Analyst, IBM
Bachelor's Degree, Liberal Studies (Management Minor), University of Maine @ Presque Isle
Honors Certificate, Business Writing, University of Colorado
Certificate, Inclusive Leadership, University of Colorado
Master Herbalist Certification, Academy of Natural Health Sciences

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kal Di's post:
  • karehiro
So, I guess no one here applied for the Class President... I didn't either, I wonder why some countries have two class presidents though... It's interesting only 10% are in North America (I would have thought more after the influx from DI/DF), 4% in Asia, 2% is in Oceania - Australia/New Zealand, a whopping 52% in Europe and 32% in South America. Link: https://eneb.com/class-president/
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Pikachu
I just got this email offering specialization diplomas based on subjects you have passed.

Code:
https://newsletter.eneb.com/x/?S7Y1.J9ra2pmaPw.x9bSwMLif5GtqbGZsbmlyf_c.GTbvNTy4pzUkpLUIr3UvNQkveT8XAAA10&Z=513772340

The pdf with the details.

Code:
https://eneb.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/especen.pdf
Yes, I got the message too, waste of cash to get 3 subject specializations even if they add the non-accredited freebie from their sister company.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
If it helps anyone - I completed the exam 18th of April and just received the digital diploma. Shall see when the Isabel (already paid for) paperwork comes through. Got admission to another Masters and arguably more importantly a mortgage riding on that piece of paper so hopfully not too long!
Today I received my digital diploma from ENEB for my Post Graduate Program In Project Management. I finished that program about 3 months ago and then took the ENEB test for MBA-Program Management/International Trade. For me this showed a natural progression, and I will see if I can upgrade the post graduate diploma as well. Once I receive these I’m planning on getting them evaluated for graduate credits and transfer them into my two schools of TESU and University of Alaska. After that I’m not really sure but will continue on with something.
ENEB MBA - Project Management and International Trade 
ENEB Post Graduate Program in Project Management 
TESU BALS Social Sciences 2019
UAF & Taiwan Foreign Languages German & Mandarin Programs
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
Full-time ex-pats, our blog is here. ExploreTraveler.com Also, our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vetvso's post:
  • Kangaroo
I also received my ENEB MBA certificate today however I am still waiting on the Isabel I certificate.
Texas A&M University-Commerce: M.S. Organization, Learning, and Technologies '25
Texas A&M University-Commerce: BAAS Organizational Leadership, Summa Cum Laude 
Universidad Internacional Isabel I De Castilla/ENEB-MBA Master of Business Administration
Pierpont Community and Technical College: AAS BOG, AOE Criminal Justice 

(05-24-2024, 07:17 AM)Kangaroo Wrote: If it helps anyone - I completed the exam 18th of April and just received the digital diploma. Shall see when the Isabel (already paid for) paperwork comes through. Got admission to another Masters and arguably more importantly a mortgage riding on that piece of paper so hopfully not too long!

They have been very slow. The two-month waiting period is made worse by their slow grading, but it does seem to be improving.
ENEB MBA - Project Management and International Trade 
ENEB Post Graduate Program in Project Management 
TESU BALS Social Sciences 2019
UAF & Taiwan Foreign Languages German & Mandarin Programs
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
Full-time ex-pats, our blog is here. ExploreTraveler.com Also, our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog.
(05-19-2024, 05:36 AM)Kalas Wrote: UI1 NEVER granted degrees to ENEB graduates, despite the old marketing material saying the exact opposite. ENEB gets you a certificate (in the academic sense) from UI1 that only states you completed a master's program at ENEB. I think it should be needless to say that is NOT the same thing as a master's degree issued by UI1. The exact certificate you receive has been posted more than once in this thread.

At least ENEB is being honest about the fact that UI1 does not give you a real degree now, as that was not the case when I enrolled. Taking 5 seconds to look at the graduate degrees offered by UI1 will confirm UI1 does not even offer a Global MBA. https://www.ui1.es/oferta-academica/mast...-oficiales

*{ user-select: auto !important; }
The concept of degree classification should be handled with care. ENEB has consistently communicated the nature of the degrees they offer in my opinion. It has always been clear, in the fine print, that these are professional degrees. Since the 2021 law, these degrees can be referred to as professional or continuous education degrees. Therefore, it is important not to confuse different countries' regulations and jurisdictions with personal expectations. My intention is to clarify, not to sound unfriendly.
The terminology for degrees should be precise. An "academic degree" or "título oficial" is different from a general "degree." Since 2021, Spain recognizes official degrees that are not academic but professional, aimed at enhancing job-related skills and practical knowledge. In the U.S., both academic and professional degrees fall under the concept of accreditation, but this distinction is not always made.
Not all "títulos propios" are the same as those from ENEB. ENEB serves a specific purpose, and problems arise when people misinterpret its role. In Spain, it's crucial to follow local regulations when evaluating such studies, typically requiring a bachelor's degree beforehand. Recent legal rulings support this, providing more guarantees and validity to "títulos propios." Without a bachelor's degree, enrolling in a master's program ("título propio") in Spain is not advisable. If you have a bachelor's degree the master's can considered a professional degree (not academic) if recognized by or directly offered by a university or an affiliated institution (must follow more regulations I am being very generic).
Be aware that misrepresenting one's qualifications is not only an issue for the educational institution but also for the student. Ignorance of the law does not excuse non-compliance. So when accessing to the masters ("titulo propio") they should ask if you have a Bachelors. If you fail to answer honestly, misrepresent, jump the question or let in blank could affect to the recognition of the study at master level. It will be recognized only as continuous education on the subject, but not at master level.
The U.S. accreditation system is theoretically uniform but differs in practice still between RA and NA. In Spain, accreditation occurs at different levels. Degrees recognized by a university undergo a detailed federal evaluation process themselves, resulting in an "official" designation, such as "Grado" (bachelor), "Master Universitario," or "Doctorado" (PhD). Professional or continuous education degrees undergo evaluation solely by the university and are regulated differently.
Understanding this terminology is crucial. Academic degrees are often granted by prominent figures with legal authority, such as the king or extremly rarely the pope for religious academic degrees Studied in institutions of the Catholic Church and usually related to Theology. "Títulos propios," however, are awarded by university rectors or high-ranking officials and must meet a minimum of 1500 or 1400 hours (one of the two I think) of combined study.
It's essential to recognize that in Spain in this cases of professional degrees the universities act as certifying bodies, which is not uncommon in other countries. If seeking a "título propio," consider those directly offered by universities. The issue is that they often cost a minimum of 3-4k euros. These degrees follow a structure similar to U.S. RA universities in terms of creation and management. Here you can see ENEB breaking the stand of prices with a different economic model which every day is more expensive.
In Spain, it is uncommon to flaunt academic degrees in social settings. In some other Spanish-speaking countries where titles like "Licenciado" or "Maestro" are used before the name in Spain is not anymore, but it was decades ago. Degrees are primarily for CVs and necessary accreditation for regulated professions. This cultural perspective should be applied when considering the relevance of university degrees in social contexts. 
This is my personal opinion, and I am continually learning about this subject.
Out of interest, with the ENEB Diploma, it somewhat suggests that there is room for the student to sign? Is this correct and/or is this the norm?
Got to admit, if so it would have been nice for them to print the student name aswell in that section and make it look cohesive with the others...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 110 5,973 9 hours ago
Last Post: wow
  Potential hack to get admitted into Master's without Bachelor's ArshveerCheema 9 729 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
Last Post: GoNo
  (Mostly) Free Master of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership TINASAM 6 741 07-25-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: DeanLewis
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 19 1,909 07-21-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Nearly half of master degree programs have no ROI sanantone 5 999 07-18-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Yet another "help me narrow this down" thread raekwon 2 279 07-14-2024, 05:14 PM
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 25 32,657 07-03-2024, 09:37 AM
  Help with ENEB David1477 8 1,254 07-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 54 8,494 06-30-2024, 10:42 AM
Last Post: nykorn
  New Master of Public Health at ACE $9225 Vle045 41 5,207 06-19-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: newdegree