Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goal: BA or BS in CS or IT
Two more:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-01-17-201808.jpg]

This is the last month of BUS303 in Saylor.

BUS303´s ACENET recommendation is:

Upper-Division Baccalaureate
Strategic Business Use of Information Technology
BUS303 was renewed with ACE through 2027:

https://www.acenet.edu/National-Guide/Pa...65f38bf0e1
In progress: HAU MBA (5/6th done so far) Completed: BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
[-] The following 2 users Like jg_nuy's post:
  • jch, MrPanda
Great, and it still has the Upper-Division recommendation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrPanda's post:
  • jg_nuy
The people from the Proctor that Saylor uses, just told me that Saylor recommended not to take any proctored exam from them at least until January 19th (the website has been presenting many 504 errors for many days already).
(01-17-2024, 08:43 PM)jg_nuy Wrote: BUS303 was renewed with ACE through 2027:

https://www.acenet.edu/National-Guide/Pa...65f38bf0e1

Is this saying that Saylor's class Bus303 comes in as an upper level CIS elective? And the class is only available for credit through January?
The course has a recommendation from ACE until January, 2027.

I don´t know how it will appear in TESU´s transcript.

https://learn.saylor.org/course/view.php?id=83
Basically, It's not an instant 'yes' it'll transfer as intended, but TESU and a few institutions do follow with the ACE recommendation for credit. This class, over the years, have been both lower and upper level, it's all on ACE and TESU's side on how they'll interpret the class credit. For $5 and some learning/filling knowledge gaps, it's well worth the effort and time...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
The content for that course was an overlap from all my previous courses. Nothing was new. I passed at the first attempt with 86.6%, after gettig some 60 something% in the non-proctored exam.

I still studied around 12 hours for the areas that I didn´t score well in the certificate (not-for-credit) exam.
Ok, so I have been studying during these days in order to try to get the Software Engineering´s Saylor credit while it´s still upper level. That windows closes in 5 minutes, and I finished my exam 5 minutes ago:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-01-31-235617.jpg]

So... I´ll just have to wait for my Credly badge.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrPanda's post:
  • jch
(01-31-2024, 11:57 PM)MrPanda Wrote: Ok, so I have been studying during these days in order to try to get the Software Engineering´s Saylor credit while it´s still upper level. That windows closes in 5 minutes, and I finished my exam 5 minutes ago:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-01-31-235617.jpg]

So... I´ll just have to wait for my Credly badge.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only procrastinator. Lol.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • MrPanda

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my ultimate goal is Ed.D HELP FROM THE BEGINNING izzyfizzy850 8 346 04-17-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU BA CS & BSBA CIS Goal Pach 34 2,793 09-10-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Pach
Rainbow BA in Social Science. GOAL: get a degree in Technology irkas94 2 606 11-26-2022, 06:23 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Degree plan Charter Oak with goal of Georgia Tech OMSCS StudentOLife 22 5,571 07-30-2020, 11:28 PM
Last Post: StudentOLife