[SIZE="1"]Introduction to Business - 63[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Principles of Financial Accounting- 54[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]FEMA Credits earned: 15[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]ALEKS Intro to Stats completed 3/10/09 [/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]ASBA - TESC - 3/6/09
BSBA - general management in progress
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Working on: PF Business and Technical Writing[/SIZE]
Farmer Boy - Congratulations!! What a great example you have set with this achievement.

When you get a chance it would be great if you can explain how you were able to get TESC to allow you to do a degree program without finishing HS - or is that a standard option for TESC?

Enjoy your wonderful accomplishment!
CLEPS/DANTES ATTEMPTED/PASSED Big Grin -21 Classes credited:
[SIZE=1][SIZE=1]- Human/Cultural Geography (SOC300) 69/Nov 08

[/SIZE]- Intro to Business Law (LEG100) 73/Nov 08
- Astronomy (HUM300) 68/Nov 08
- Human Resource Management (BUS310) 73/Jul 08
- Money and Banking (ECO320) 64/Jun 08
- Principles of Finance (FIN100) 67/May 08
- Principles of Macroeconomics (ECO100) 75/Apr 08
- Principles of Marketing 74/Apr 08
- Introduction to World Religions (HUM400) 78/Apr 08
- Analyzing & Interpreting Lit 69/Mar 08 (6 credits)
- Introductory Psychology 74/Feb 08
- Introductory Sociology 73/Jan 08
- Principles of Mgmt 75/Dec 05
- English Comp (cold) 59/Sep 05 (6 credits)
- Information Systems & Computer Apps 72/Sep 05
- College French Language 75/Jun 05 (12 credits)

+Traditional Credits Earned 2005-2008: 17 classes - last 3 traditional classes completed Oct/08
ALL DONE NOV 08. Degree received: BS in Business Administration, minor in Management, SCL. Saved $$$$$ and Time - Thanks to InstantCert.[/SIZE]
As far as getting accepted into TESC I earned 99 credits and the wrote a letter to the director of admissions stating that I had earned that many credits and asking for a special exemption.
Finished in December, 2008 with my BSBA from TESC

Current events dialogue @SamRust on Twitter
Congrats on a great achievement! Wow and you are only 17 years old, you have set a great example for all of us young or a little older Smile! Good luck with your future!!!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Farmerboy Wrote:I have waited for so long to say those words! Today I completed the ALEKS course for Precalculus and earned the last three credits for my BSBA from TESC. I'm no speed demon like some of those on here as it took me three years from start to finish. I want to thank the Lord first of all for guiding me down this path and blessing me with the ability to take this path for my degree and for giving me such a wonderful family (7 siblings) that always encouraged me! But I would be remiss if I didn't thank you all for you help and encouragement! I have been on the forum for almost three years and have gleaned so much useful information not only for myself but for my friends as well. The atmosphere on this forum is amazing; you guys are all so willing to help others succeed.

As far as future plans, I am probably going to intern for a state senator in February, have a senior recital in April, and then graduate from high school in May. If any of you are up in Idaho come visit! I am going to stay active on the forum for quite some time, so if anybody wants my degree template just message me.

Thanks everybody!
>>

NO! No you didn't!!! You DID FINISH!?!?!? HOLY COW!!!!! I saw the title line and about had a heart attack! You know, I'm so darn proud of you I can hardly stand it!!!!!!
I know you wanted this at 16, but you have to know how amazing it is that you did this as a (just) 17 year old.
You should be very proud of yourself. Enjoy your internship (!impressed!) and please keep us in the loop about what is next for you. Are you thinking of grad school in the fall?
Please also tell your mom that some strange lady on the internet (me) thinks that she is awesome Big Grin

WAY TO GO!
Wow! Congrats! Best wishes for continued success, which I'm sure you'll have. Glad to hear you're sticking around. Keep us posted Smile
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkBlue"]B.S., Biology, Excelsior College
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Way to go FarmBoy!!!!!

That is beyond impressive to have a College degree before your HighSchool diploma.

Doug
Whoa! Congratulations Farmerboy! That truly is an accomplishment and one that can only set the pace for the next stage of life! Please drop by and let us know how the internship goes.

Once again... Congrats!
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
Farmerboy Wrote:I'm no speed demon like some of those on here as it took me three years from start to finish.

Yeah, three years starting at age 14 to earn a four-year degree. Slacker. :p

Seriously, congratulations and attaboys up one side and down the other. I know your family's got to be amazingly proud, and bragging about you to anybody who'll listen. (I'm the fifth of ten myself.) Kick butt on that internship, and get yourself elected to something quick.

-Gary-
Great news! Now a masters?

Sidney

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've officially finished my BA for Graphic Design!! Thank you! mojave 13 1,240 08-21-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  Its finally finished! withrown 18 2,548 08-15-2022, 12:14 PM
Last Post: withrown
  Finished my Bachelors now onto my graduate sweetcrabhoney 9 1,874 12-31-2020, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Finished my first class in years! ms_butterfly 6 1,131 09-20-2020, 03:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Finished...Thank you! DeanLewis 15 3,007 08-01-2019, 08:45 PM
Last Post: sofinel
  Finished -- thank you! a2jc4life 10 2,928 10-20-2018, 02:27 PM
Last Post: eriehiker
  I have finished all but some of the tests on Study.com Ancapman 8 2,921 12-20-2017, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Ancapman
  "Done" but not finished. Test-o-matic 9 1,984 12-22-2016, 11:24 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  Finished my BA in Liberal Studies through TESC. Motivation! shanekarp 12 2,106 12-27-2015, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Westerner
  Just finished Straighterlines United States History Ace_King 18 3,095 04-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Devanna