Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberty University Sued
(07-22-2021, 01:00 AM)PrettyFlyforaChiGuy Wrote: I'd say let the case play out as cases should and be determined based on evidence, etc. etc.

Sorry, but "Do Your Own Research," right?

A study body big enough, there are going to be crimes happening at some point.

The school wants to keep up a good image and the issue is they are pressuring kids by threatening suspension, etc for not reporting crimes and instead of keeping things internal by telling only the school about certain crimes.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
That people would jump to the assumption that the rapes never occurred because it was reported by CNN "fake news" is pretty scary.

Then the "liberal colleges are worse" comments. Rape isn't a left or right issue, be better folks.
DBA Student at South College starting in October 2022, Target finish date May 2024

Certificate for the Study of Capitalism at University of Arkansas finished July 2022

MBA with Hellenic American University started March 29th, 2021 , finished May 20th 2022, Graduated in June 2022

BSBA at Thomas Edison State University started May 21st 2020 with Sophia and SDC, finished Jan 24th, 2021, Graduated on 12 March of 2021

Total time to complete both degrees 2 years exactly, total cost just a small bit over $10,000

Thanks Degreeforum!
[-] The following 8 users Like cerich67's post:
  • ashkir, CatsDomino, collegecareerstudent, jch, jsd, Novo, sanantone, ss20ts
(07-22-2021, 01:56 PM)cerich67 Wrote: That people would jump to the assumption that the rapes never occurred because it was reported by CNN "fake news" is pretty scary.

Then the "liberal colleges are worse" comments.  Rape isn't  a left or right issue, be better folks.

I agree. It is an issue and a huge issue in society in many countries. "Liberal" colleges happen to be some of the largest, thus, the most issues. 

Kay Jones, the author of the CNN article has an impressive resume, plus, she's a freelance producer with the NFL. 

I really dislike when people call out a left-leaning news service as "fake news". They're biased, but, a lot of their findings are typically based in fact.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • Novo
(07-29-2021, 12:39 AM)ashkir Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 01:56 PM)cerich67 Wrote: That people would jump to the assumption that the rapes never occurred because it was reported by CNN "fake news" is pretty scary.

Then the "liberal colleges are worse" comments.  Rape isn't  a left or right issue, be better folks.

I agree. It is an issue and a huge issue in society in many countries. "Liberal" colleges happen to be some of the largest, thus, the most issues. 

Kay Jones, the author of the CNN article has an impressive resume, plus, she's a freelance producer with the NFL. 

I really dislike when people call out a left-leaning news service as "fake news". They're biased, but, a lot of their findings are typically based in fact.

I guess a Harvard and MIT program saying the media is 80% left wing is wrong?  Boston Newspaper says Fake news is 100% real.  Snowflakes hate real news.
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

(07-29-2021, 01:02 AM)Life Long Learning Wrote:

Snowflakes hate real news.
I don't think it's very nice to refer to Republicans as snowflakes.
(07-30-2021, 07:56 AM)Alpha Wrote:

BOTH American crime families the Democrats and Republicans only believe their own propaganda and have snowflakes.  The Dems a little more! I do NOT belong to either. I think and they do not!
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

(07-30-2021, 07:56 AM)Alpha Wrote:

Some Republicans are snowflakes.

There is the story of how people are allowed to steal up to $1200 worth of stuff in California and at worst they would be charged with a misdemeanor.  I made a post on social media of what I thought was obvious sarcasm saying that I was a store owner in CA and was glad Trump was out of office because I hated his mean tweets and that I could deal with shoplifters.  

After that post, I was attacked hard with people saying things like I had the disturbed mind of a liberal and what is the name of my store so they could come by and steal stuff.

Everything now is political from the maple syrup you put on your pancakes to the virus. The amount of political polarization and hypocrisy is at extreme levels never seen before in recent history. 

Someone on the left could be SAD that someone was killed by COVID, then HAPPY when they learned that he/she wasn't vaccinated, then SAD again to learn he/she was an illegal immigrant then HAPPY if that illegal immigrant was from Cuba.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • Thorne
(07-30-2021, 07:26 PM)LevelUP Wrote: Some Republicans are snowflakes.

There is the story of how people are allowed to steal up to $1200 worth of stuff in California and at worst they would be charged with a misdemeanor.  I made a post on social media of what I thought was obvious sarcasm saying that I was a store owner in CA and was glad Trump was out of office because I hated his mean tweets and that I could deal with shoplifters.  

After that post, I was attacked hard with people saying things like I had the disturbed mind of a liberal and what is the name of my store so they could come by and steal stuff.

Everything now is political from the maple syrup you put on your pancakes to the virus. The amount of political polarization and hypocrisy is at extreme levels never seen before in recent history. 

Someone on the left could be SAD that someone was killed by COVID, then HAPPY when they learned that he/she wasn't vaccinated, then SAD again to learn he/she was an illegal immigrant then HAPPY if that illegal immigrant was from Cuba.

I wish this was an exaggeration. A former friend of mine went so far as to say they were alright with COVID deaths in red states because "they aren't getting vaccinated and putting the rest of us at risk," but then acted like unvaccinated black or Hispanic people in these states didn't deserve it because...? Well, I never figured out the because part, but still...

Another former friend was actually happy that vaccinated people were still getting sick and dying from COVID because it validated their opinion that the vax is fake and will hurt us and is a globalist plot (or a NWO plot, I don't remember which one he mentioned anymore)

I've been lampooned by some people because I haven't got the vax yet (99% sure I had COVID 6 months ago, was out of commission and had literally all of the symptoms for 22 days, and I currently work from home and have basically no social life due to how many hours I'm working) and am a typical anti-vax low-education right-winger...despite having 5 regionally accredited degrees, getting pretty much every vax except the flu (bad reaction two years in a row), masking up and pushing others to mask up, and even want to get the vax once they've got real statistics on complications since I remember the stories from previous fast-tracked vaccines and don't want to suffer for the rest of my life starting at the ripe age of 25.

I just cut out the noise and live my life. Some people won't like it, but I really don't care much anymore. Let them squabble, I'm sick of wasting my life with a bunch of people who can only think in black and white.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thorne's post:
  • LevelUP
So we've got this lawsuit against Liberty re sexual assault, we've got the suit by  Liberty against Falwell but let's not skip over this suit against Liberty by a former VP alleging racial discrimination.
Former executive VP files $8M discrimination lawsuit against Liberty University | Liberty University | newsadvance.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEI is literally the definition of racism. Disney being sued by Elon Musk LevelUP 27 1,685 02-22-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: housecat
  For Sale: Young Online University in California bjcheung77 19 2,422 09-26-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Abide University Honorary Doctors Degree bjcheung77 0 540 07-07-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Having a dilemma about University Personherebb9 12 1,855 06-07-2023, 06:09 PM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  What is the difference between College and University (USA) Personherebb9 8 1,285 12-29-2022, 05:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  University / Colleges with Grammarly? msa145 1 722 12-18-2022, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Vle045
Exclamation Boston University Doctors Create New COVID Variant that Has 80% Kill Rate LevelUP 10 1,043 10-20-2022, 03:34 PM
Last Post: inf
  American University Alpha 1 554 08-26-2022, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  University Biologist Resigns Alpha 5 808 08-10-2022, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Canadian University looking to fill a niche position... bjcheung77 0 503 04-26-2022, 03:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77