Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official University Certificate for $200 (best quality deal)
This Certificate is the best $200 deal EE Certificate program anywhere.  I just received an official letter and Certificate in an official University Arkansas degree cover.   Way cool!  The best deal I have seen regardless of Certificate price.  I have done Certificate programs from $0 to $26,000.  Harvard makes you buy a degree cover.  Rutgers School of Business gives you a degree cover for free but that is the only other one that I have attended.  Many universities will not even let you purchase one. It seems about only about half the colleges will.  Arkansas is free and part of the package.

This is not a one-day Certificate program.  Three parts are fast, but the one piece of reading Atlas Shrugged took me a while. I am not a fast reader, and fiction stories are not my thing.   All books and videos are FREE online.   I also download an Atlas Shrugged Teachers Guide free.  I read the Cliff Notes for free online too. 

The Free To Choose: The Original 1980 TV Series with Milton Friedman was my favorite part and the last of the four parts!

Wes Kemp, the Executive in Residence and Adjunct Instructor in the Walton College of Business, I emailed 12-20 times.  He was amazingly fast at replying and a very nice gentleman.

See the attached Certificate, letter, and cover.

Certificate for the Study of Capitalism
Sam M. Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas
https://reg129.imperisoft.com/uarkwalton...ation.aspx

Attached Files
.jpg   No name Cert in cover.jpg (Size: 221.21 KB / Downloads: 291)
.jpg   No name outside cover.jpg (Size: 173.54 KB / Downloads: 212)
.pdf   no Name Offical Letter.pdf (Size: 307.71 KB / Downloads: 185)
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

[-] The following 7 users Like Life Long Learning's post:
  • collegecareerstudent, Life_One, nomaduser, Pikachu, ROYISAGIRL, StoicJ, warriortaupou
This looks interesting

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

[-] The following 2 users Like ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • Life Long Learning, nomaduser
Wow! the certificate looks very legitimate. I'm interested in this program.
[-] The following 2 users Like nomaduser's post:
  • hsfamfun, Life Long Learning
Thank you for posting this. I came across this a year ago and it somehow slipped my mind.

Is this course self-paced?
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
[-] The following 1 user Likes videogamesrock's post:
  • Life Long Learning
Does this certificate grant any Credit or is possible somehow to get credit/s out of it?

The looks are amazing for the price.
Looks very nice!
College (146): RA (134), NA (12)
ACE-recommended (105): Sophia (53), Study (28), Google (12), TEEX (10), Institutes (2)
ECTS (69): ENEB (65), LUT (2), XAMK (2)
IN PROGRESS:

Certificate- Google Data Analytics
Bachelor- Cybersecurity Technology (105/120) /
 Organizational Leadership (99/120)
Certification- CompTIA A+
DONE:
Certificate- Google IT Support

Associates- Business Administration /  BoG (History)
Undergrad certificate- Computer Networking
MBA
[-] The following 1 user Likes StoicJ's post:
  • Life Long Learning
(09-23-2020, 11:06 PM)videogamesrock Wrote: Thank you for posting this. I came across this a year ago and it somehow slipped my mind.  

Is this course self-paced?

It is 100% self-paced.  You can read one chapter at a time and take the quiz.  I did not want to take a year doing it, but I can see others might need to if they have little time.  No final exam or papers, but 60 quizzes of 12-20 questions each.  Quizzes after every chapter and video.  I was 75% done before I realized you can fail a quiz and retake it.  You must pass each quiz to go to the next chapter.  They are not set up to fail you. The quizzes are very straight forward.  You can have as much or not contact with Wes as you want.  He was the CEO of a large trucking company.
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

[-] The following 1 user Likes Life Long Learning's post:
  • Pikachu
Interesting. Not a bad price either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacedonia4's post:
  • Life Long Learning
(09-22-2020, 11:48 PM)nomaduser Wrote: Wow! the certificate looks very legitimate.

It looks great, but what is demonstrated by that certificate?  Forgive my ignorance, but is there any sort of potential employment benefit?  Does it typically help to satisfy some other educational requirement?  Is this something folks just do to expand their knowledge of a particular subject, or is this perhaps something that employers like to see from someone with a Business degree?
[-] The following 2 users Like ctcarl's post:
  • DeanLewis, ss20ts
It'll help you make better decisions in the voting booth.
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
[-] The following 2 users Like videogamesrock's post:
  • SCYankee, StoicJ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UVEG - Inexpensive Official Degrees in Mexico bjcheung77 13 1,506 7 hours ago
Last Post: Kab
  Prompt Engineering Course by Vanderbilt University on Coursera LevelUP 2 222 03-23-2024, 05:28 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Graham School - University of Chicago Charles Fout 12 1,610 03-22-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 22 1,547 03-15-2024, 05:30 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  American Public University? nomaduser 33 2,934 03-14-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 596 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh
  University of Idaho acquiring University of Phoenix bjcheung77 10 1,240 03-04-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  University of California System Bans Fully Online Degrees davewill 23 3,604 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  LLB University of London Online newdegree 1 348 02-28-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: freeloader
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 482 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar