Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Olivet Nazarene YourWay (more cheap RA credits)
(05-11-2021, 11:46 AM)rachel83az Wrote: World Literature is a LL course. ENG 301 (Thematic Studies in Literature) is UL.

Thank you!
COMPLETED

ASU: Human Origins (3)
Sophia: Developing Effective Teams (1) Student Success (1)  The Ess. of Managing Conflict (1) Art History 1 (3) US History 1(3) Religions (3) Environmental science (3) Ancient Greek Philosophers (3) English Comp 1 (3) 
Visual communications (3) Art History 2 (3) Introduction to psychology (3) Introduction to Ethics (3) US History 2 (3) Human Biology (3) 
Communication at Work (3) Conflict resolution(3)

The institute: Ethics 312 (3)
Shmoop: Holocaust Literature (3) American National Government (3) Introduction to Drama (3)

IN PROGRESS
Sophia:    
This may sound silly but where is their login page for the courses? I enrolled and started some of the courses but find their website hard to navigate and can't find the way to go back to the courses. Is the problem on my end?
Try this website: https://my.olivet.edu , Enter 'username@olivet.edu' and use your ONUnet password.
If you forgot your ONUnet password, try this link here: https://changemypassword.olivet.edu/
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
My.Olivet leads to a bad place. Okay, it's not BAD but I definitely can't figure out if you can even access the courses from there. The correct login can be found if you go to https://olivet.force.com/wayfinder/s/
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • MrPanda, Pikachu
Definitely save it to your favorites to hold on to the link. I haven’t figured out a better way to go about it. The website also times out fairly quickly when working. It’s nice to have the link right there. Got the Mastery Assessment to complete on World Lit and then I’ll add a review to the proper thread
TESU BSBA Gen Mgmt - In progress
Straighterline - 72 credits
Sophia - 35 credits
Study.com - 21 credits
TEEX - 6 credits
East MS CC, Jackson State CC, Univ of TN at Martin, Olivet Nazarene, TESU - 27 credits
Goal: teaching cert, state of GA
[-] The following 1 user Likes jcooke's post:
  • rachel83az
(05-20-2021, 07:32 AM)rachel83az Wrote: My.Olivet leads to a bad place. Okay, it's not BAD but I definitely can't figure out if you can even access the courses from there. The correct login can be found if you go to https://olivet.force.com/wayfinder/s/

Thanks.
For the folks who have completed a course and had it added to their transcript, how long did it take? I finished World Lit around 10 days ago, Mastery Assessment was graded 3 days ago, and my grade just says N/A. The comments about my assessment lead me to believe my grade is good, as there were no remarks to make me think otherwise. I'd just like to know my final grade and how long it could take to forward my transcript after a class. I'm in no rush, but someone else might be.
TESU BSBA Gen Mgmt - In progress
Straighterline - 72 credits
Sophia - 35 credits
Study.com - 21 credits
TEEX - 6 credits
East MS CC, Jackson State CC, Univ of TN at Martin, Olivet Nazarene, TESU - 27 credits
Goal: teaching cert, state of GA
I just got admission but their provided password doesn't work. I tried just the way they mentioned but it's not working.

at the Olivet sign-in page, enter the default password using your name and Student ID number (example: ONU-1234abc)
Type “ONU” in capital letters
Type a hyphen (no spaces)
Type the last 4 digits of your Student ID Number
Type the first 3 letters of your last name in lower case letters
The system will immediately require you to change the default password.
(06-16-2021, 05:02 AM)msa145 Wrote: I just got admission but their provided password doesn't work. I tried just the way they mentioned but it's not working.

at the Olivet sign-in page, enter the default password using your name and Student ID number (example: ONU-1234abc)
Type “ONU” in capital letters
Type a hyphen (no spaces)
Type the last 4 digits of your Student ID Number
Type the first 3 letters of your last name in lower case letters
The system will immediately require you to change the default password.

From memory, Rachel had similar problem - think she had to do a password reset? Check the first three or four pages of this very thread.
Yeah, I also had issues and did have to do a password reset: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...its?page=4
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PUG IT transfer credits BritStudent 2 260 02-22-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Schools that accept ACE credits and allow 90cr in transfer bjcheung77 87 40,994 01-30-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: inor
  TAMUC Org Leadership-six UL credits needed StoicJ 20 2,605 12-13-2023, 09:11 PM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  List of RA brick and mortar schools that accept 75% of credits from SDC, Sophia, SL ausernameisneeded 19 1,984 09-30-2023, 02:30 PM
Last Post: ausernameisneeded
  Does CUNY SPS allow transfer credits after enrollment? MyRightHandIsBi 11 975 09-13-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  SNHU Transfer New Credits after Enrollment - Can or Can't? berlinerd 3 1,123 08-17-2023, 11:54 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does Ana G. Mendez University accept ACE credits ande 7 717 07-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  (Possibly) cheapest credits for TESU Comp Sci degree rachel83az 11 3,186 01-29-2023, 10:53 PM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  TEL Learning - your new best friend (cheap RA credits) dfrecore 107 19,217 10-17-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: CanICode
  Olivet YourWay, How to get RA Credits Antonella 14 2,137 10-16-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: rachel83az