Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll call?
cookderosa Wrote:I know we have a lot of newer people, and from time to time I'll notice another long-time member will pop back in. Who is still here from more than 2 years ago? If you've finished your degree, why do you stay?
Woo, I feel special now... Actually, I haven't been on much in recent months. Last Month was NaNoWriMo (crazy!), and I've been trying to get myself to finish my last two tests. Scheduling one of them as I write. Well, not exactly *as* I write, but the tab for it is open in my browser.

College Writing: Boring (the topics are, anyway)
Human Grown & Development: An unholy fusion of psychology and anatomy
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
I can't believe it was Oct 2009 when I joined and started my journey which culminated in my first degree slightly over a year later.

I decided to pop back in and see what was going on. Keep up the hard work people, it pays off.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
Hi Everybody,
I'm still here although I pop in a lot less frequently now. I'm working full time now (which I wasn't before) and taking 2 classes at Amberton toward an MBA. I miss my 10 times a day of checking the board to see what amazing, sarcastic, supportive post has most recently hit the forum.

Thanks so much to all of you. I would never have made it through one (let alone 2) degrees without the love and support of this forum.
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"]Thomas Edison State College BSBA - 6/10
Excelsior College BS Liberal Arts - 9/10

Amberton MBA - 12/13 [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Karen” threatens to call cops on a braai in South Africa Personherebb9 3 1,085 12-01-2022, 06:21 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Call Center Opinions? videogamesrock 10 1,712 02-26-2016, 02:16 PM
Last Post: videogamesrock
  Inside Higher Ed : A Call for Accreditation of Learning that occurs Outside College Saharapost 6 1,555 10-04-2013, 07:10 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  The Harvard Biologist Chefs Have on Call Jonathan Whatley 3 942 10-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Roll Tide! dcan 5 966 01-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Last Post: scorched