Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straightliners - Park University
People commonly misspell the name, but being that two people have used the same misspelling repeatedly, I'm wondering if the OP asked their academic advisor if they accepted "Straightliner" as opposed to Straighterline. If you had a lazy advisor who just searched by Straightliner, its possible it didn't come up in their search.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Prloko Wrote:People commonly misspell the name, but being that two people have used the same misspelling repeatedly, I'm wondering if the OP asked their academic advisor if they accepted "Straightliner" as opposed to Straighterline. If you had a lazy advisor who just searched by Straightliner, its possible it didn't come up in their search.

+1, That's why I asked them to verify once again with the admin/advisors at the institution just to make sure it's correct. As it's ACE recommended for credit.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I went back through my emails and I did end up spelling it correctly. Sad
I just wanted to update this thread in case anyone needs it to say that Park DID accept Straighterline credit when submitted in 2018.

Asking your advisor isn’t ideal because they dont know what credit is accepted exactly, only the general rules on how much transfers. Either call the register (who are very helpful) or just submit your ACE transcript. Ours was approved with no questions asked. .

Also, they accept ACE credit for all students, not just military. Their university catalog has a section about it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nnahh's post:
  • hsfamfun

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American Public University? nomaduser 36 3,446 04-16-2024, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Prompt Engineering Course by Vanderbilt University on Coursera LevelUP 2 315 03-23-2024, 05:28 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Graham School - University of Chicago Charles Fout 12 1,717 03-22-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 22 1,766 03-15-2024, 05:30 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 742 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh
  University of Idaho acquiring University of Phoenix bjcheung77 10 1,311 03-04-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  University of California System Bans Fully Online Degrees davewill 23 3,742 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  LLB University of London Online newdegree 1 400 02-28-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: freeloader
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 566 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Metropolia University Common Problems Resolved mariobros1985 21 2,595 02-24-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: therightstuff