Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Discount
(07-19-2020, 06:23 PM)cecilgambe7 Wrote: I am confused, it is the coupon still working??

It is 1200$ for 24 exams, two per month?

Recommendation is not good deal I pay for whole year but I was not able to finished all the 24 courses so do not wast time in paying that Sophia has the best deal now only use study.com for the UL courses nothing else.
If they let you take unlimited class for the one year membership I can tell is great but I notice that to late after I was going to make extra exam on the first month they asked me to pay more or wait the next month for recharge the to extra exam for the member ship they do not offer roll over eider.

They will ending doing something quick because the new deal Sophia y giving will kill them quick more student will the more courses at Sophia than going through study.com

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
(08-01-2020, 07:01 AM)gams007 Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 06:23 PM)cecilgambe7 Wrote: I am confused, it is the coupon still working??

Recommendation is not good deal I pay for whole year but I was not able to finished all the 24 courses so do not wast time in paying that Sophia has the best deal now only use study.com for the UL courses nothing else.
If they let you take unlimited class for the one year membership I can tell is great but I notice that to late after I was going to make extra exam on the first month they asked me to pay more or wait the next month for recharge the to extra exam for the member ship they do not offer roll over eider.

They will ending doing something quick because the new deal Sophia y giving will kill them quick more student will the more courses at Sophia than going through study.com

I've bene waiting for SDC to do SOMETHING! Sophia was free for 3 months and SDC did nothing. No special offers. Nothing. I thought it was bizarre. SL did a bunch of discount promos. Now with Sophia so much less costly than SDC, I hope they do offer a promo. I realize they offer far more courses, but they limit you to 2 exams a month and then $70 each for up to 3 more in a month. Why so many limits?
(08-01-2020, 04:48 AM)Ems Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 09:06 PM)CableGuy98 Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 07:06 AM)Ems Wrote: Looking for a referral code or any discount  for study.com. First time user & only need it for a month for CLEP prep. Thanks!
Smile

Same here, looking for a referral or any available SDC discount before I sign up. Opting to go with SDC over SL based on the volumes of classes.

PM your email and I'll send you a referral.

I received the email!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Thanks a lot!!!

Well, i currently need Business UL courses, i'm almost done with Sophia. If this Study.com deal is real i think still good deal because i will spend 1200$ with them anyway...
BSBA: 70% completed (84 credits of 120)
(08-02-2020, 12:45 PM)cecilgambe7 Wrote:

Well, i currently need Business UL courses, i'm almost done with Sophia. If this Study.com deal is real i think still good deal because i will spend 1200$ with them anyway...

Well it a trick I did to get that discount I will put here the URL 
https://study.com/academy/get-started.ht...dyyear50#7
Just copy a paste it in your browser just follow all the steps fill all your personal info and at the end you will see the price cut to the half it's shows 1080$ the whole year so any one here can take that chance.
It is working 100% sure.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
[-] The following 2 users Like gams007's post:
  • cecilgambe7, nomaduser
Anyone willing to share a referral link? My sister in law wants to start right away but would like to get a discount if possible.
(08-05-2020, 03:54 PM)gutenburg7 Wrote: Anyone willing to share a referral link? My sister in law wants to start right away but would like to get a discount if possible.

Yeah, sure. It's actually a referral system that requires someone to enter in your email address into that system. So, please private message me your email address or your sisters and I'll send the referral. She/You just need to click the link you receive by email and it'll get you to the sign up page with the discount applied.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I'm already a member of study.com and I can't use that link. Is the coupon code available for new users only?
Nomaduser, I've seen your posts on the sister board, you may want to read a previous post of mine on this thread. If you want more details, you can PM me, but this code isn't available to current members. https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid312896
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • nomaduser

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,364 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,490 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,746 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 607 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 969 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Discount Codes ashkir 18 7,735 02-06-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,815 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue