Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Referral/Coupon Code?
Does anyone know if there are any coupon codes available for Study.com or if there's a referral I could go through?
GOAL 
University: UMPI
Degree: BLS Project Management
COMPLETED CREDITS 56/120
Rowan College @ BC | English Comp. I (3 cr.)
The Institutes | 312N-H Ethics  (2cr.)
Study.com | Communications 120: Presentation Skills in the Workplace (3 cr.)
ALEKS | College Algebra (3 cr.)
NFA | Q0118 - Community Safety Educators  (1 cr.)
TEEX | Cyber 101, Cyber 201, Cyber 301 (6cr.)
Sophia | Principles of Finance, Art History II, U.S. History I, Intro. to Nutrition, Art History 1, Environmental Science, Intro to Web Development, Approaches to Studying Religion, Visual Communications, Intro. To Information Technologies, Intro. to Business, Ancient Greek Philosophy, Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict  (38 cr.)
Yup, I have a coupon code. Basically, anyone who is currently using Study.com can generate a coupon code. It is one-time use for new subscribers. If you already have an account, then it will not work. The coupon is 20% off the first month only. If you need another coupon code, the only option is to start another account, the only drawback is, if you are taking similar courses, there will be no overlap, so you can't "finish" the classes faster. Private message me your email and I'll send you a referral, we get $10/off our subscription for the referral.
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)

AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lewis.Yim's post:
  • tmorton92498
(07-03-2018, 03:31 PM)Lewis.Yim Wrote: Yup, I have a coupon code.  Basically, anyone who is currently using Study.com can generate a coupon code.  It is one-time use for new subscribers.  If you already have an account, then it will not work.  The coupon is 20% off the first month only.  If you need another coupon code, the only option is to start another account, the only drawback is, if you are taking similar courses, there will be no overlap, so you can't "finish" the classes faster.  Private message me your email and I'll send you a referral, we get $10/off our subscription for the referral.

Thank you so much! It worked Big Grin
GOAL 
COMPLETED CREDITS 56/120
Sophia | Principles of Finance, Art History II, U.S. History I, Intro. to Nutrition, Art History 1, Environmental Science, Intro to Web Development, Approaches to Studying Religion, Visual Communications, Intro. To Information Technologies, Intro. to Business, Ancient Greek Philosophy, Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict  (38 cr.)
(07-03-2018, 03:31 PM)Lewis.Yim Wrote: Yup, I have a coupon code.  Basically, anyone who is currently using Study.com can generate a coupon code.  It is one-time use for new subscribers.  If you already have an account, then it will not work.  The coupon is 20% off the first month only.  If you need another coupon code, the only option is to start another account, the only drawback is, if you are taking similar courses, there will be no overlap, so you can't "finish" the classes faster.  Private message me your email and I'll send you a referral, we get $10/off our subscription for the referral.

If I pm you my email could you send me a code as well?
Yup, I can send a coupon code to anyone who requests it. It'll be beneficial for the both of us...
For others who want a coupon code, as long as my account is active, I should be able to send one out.
All I need is an email address and you will be sent a unique link, you can only get the discount from that link.

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
I'd be happy to send anyone a referral as well, pm me your email anytime.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using DegreeForum.net mobile app
GOAL 
COMPLETED CREDITS 56/120
Anyone know about the Study.com homeschooling discount? $150 per month cost?
(07-05-2018, 01:32 PM)Jimmy999 Wrote: Anyone know about the Study.com homeschooling discount?   $150 per month cost?

https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/co...study.com/

Also reach out to Study.com for discount
Looking for a  referral code , Any one thank you .
Sure, in order to provide a referral p, I need your email.
Please provide that through PM and I’ll send you a link.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 116 60,145 Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Last Post: LaurLoey
  Coursera Coupon akr680 2 281 04-15-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: akr680
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,337 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,593 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 468,418 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 735 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 359 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,031 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,902 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 586 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle