Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com all access?
(10-30-2019, 10:54 AM)dfrecore Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 09:12 PM)alab21 Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 08:13 PM)shadowgem Wrote: Thank you both!  Smile

Might want to verify that it keeps the progress when upgraded.  I believe I heard on the homeschool group, that the homeschool account does not. I haven’t personally verified it. I just looked for a recent post -on oct 11 one of the mods told a user, so I assume it has not changed.

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net

All Study.com memberships maintain course progress, so you are able to switch/upgrade/downgrade between plans.

There’s conflicting info in that group. I think they’re saying that buying the deeply discounted annual plan and then trying to switch to college accelerator is an issue. There are several posts stating the issue has been reported to Study, and we should all ask for it bc many want it, but it’s not allowed or a bug. ??? I specifically asked SDC about this several times in August and was told I could upgrade/downgrade any account any time. So maybe it’s a bug or an administrative/billing issue? I ended up getting the teacher account annual plan at a bigger discount when it was on sale, so I haven’t tested it. It’s just an FYI that there *may* be an issue.

Another person posted that SDC told them they could only get the $395/yr annual price for the homeschool account once. So if you’re able to flip flop the homeschool annual and monthly college accelerator, you’d only get the annual price once. Again, no idea if that’s true. It’d be great to get confirmation from them, because there is a fair bit of discussion/angst about all of this amongst the homeschool folks, now joining the Study demographic (or not). It would probably affect long term decision making too, since the full rate is more than most are willing to pay just for homeschool courses.

[-] The following 1 user Likes alab21's post:
  • Clepper43
(11-13-2019, 09:10 AM)alab21 Wrote:

Might want to verify that it keeps the progress when upgraded.  I believe I heard on the homeschool group, that the homeschool account does not. I haven’t personally verified it. I just looked for a recent post -on oct 11 one of the mods told a user, so I assume it has not changed.

All Study.com memberships maintain course progress, so you are able to switch/upgrade/downgrade between plans.

There’s conflicting info in that group. I think they’re saying that buying the deeply discounted annual plan and then trying to switch to college accelerator is an issue. There are several posts stating the issue has been reported to Study, and we should all ask for it bc many want it, but it’s not allowed or a bug. ??? I specifically asked SDC about this several times in August and was told I could upgrade/downgrade any account any time. So maybe it’s a bug or an administrative/billing issue? I ended up getting the teacher account annual plan at a bigger discount when it was on sale, so I haven’t tested it. It’s just an FYI that there *may* be an issue.

Another person posted that SDC told them they could only get the $395/yr annual price for the homeschool account once. So if you’re able to flip flop the homeschool annual and monthly college accelerator, you’d only get the annual price once. Again, no idea if that’s true. It’d be great to get confirmation from them, because there is a fair bit of discussion/angst about all of this amongst the homeschool folks, now joining the Study demographic (or not). It would probably affect long term decision making too, since the full rate is more than most are willing to pay just for homeschool courses.

So, as of now, you cannot switch to College Acc plan for college credit from the annual homeschool plan and have all your quizzes filled in. If you tried you would have to do all the quizzes again. This is because one is an annual plan and one is a monthly plan.  It's a technical issue-they just haven't made it possible yet. Hopefully soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

[-] The following 1 user Likes TwinMom's post:
  • Clepper43

I had an exam this morning and after a few minutes the exam closed on me. I emailed and called and still haven't received a response. Has anyone had issue's with this?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,380 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,493 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,772 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 612 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 969 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,815 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 685 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM