Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed]
Only four days left to the 15th. I hope everyone does well.
Passed Comp Arch and have requested my transcript. Hopefully I'm all set now and don't need to worry about whatever TESU's ultimate decision ends up being.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
[-] The following 4 users Like jsd's post:
  • carrythenothing, gams007, KsT, LevelUP
(04-13-2022, 10:49 AM)jsd Wrote: Passed Comp Arch and have requested my transcript. Hopefully I'm all set now and don't need to worry about whatever TESU's ultimate decision ends up being.
What question did you mostly get in this examen?, Im going take it tomorrow.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
I thought i was doing pretty good on the exam but was pretty surprised by my lower score. Way off from the practice exam, scorewise. I don't think that content was all that off though. I think I just remembered too many of the answers from the lesson quizzes that reappeared on my practice test, and it inflated my score and made me overconfident.

I'm not the best at recalling specifics post-exam like this, but it feels like a lot of content focused on Chapters 5, 6, and 8. Your mileage may vary.

Good luck!

Georgia Tech

BA Psychology, 2016

BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

(04-13-2022, 06:11 PM)jsd Wrote: I thought i was doing pretty good on the exam but was pretty surprised by my lower score. Way off from the practice exam, scorewise. I don't think that content was all that off though. I think I just remembered too many of the answers from the lesson quizzes that reappeared on my practice test, and it inflated my score and made me overconfident.

I'm not the best at recalling specifics post-exam like this, but it feels like a lot of content focused on Chapters 5, 6, and 8. Your mileage may vary.

Good luck!

Thank you JSD, and another question did was able to finished complete the assignment to build a complete operational CPU required for this course.

In progress:
Completed:
no. but i managed to get enough points on what i did complete to hit the threshold.

Georgia Tech

BA Psychology, 2016

BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

I wonder if they add another assignment to the Computer Architecture course on April 18th, would it make the course easier?

Let's say each assignment is worth 50 points. 

1st assignment same assignment that builds the ALU with assembly code.  2nd assignment is something far simpler.

So then everyone does well on assignment #2 and blows off assignment #1 since they don't need the points.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(04-13-2022, 07:31 PM)LevelUP Wrote: I wonder if they add another assignment to the Computer Architecture course on April 18th, would it make the course easier?

1st assignment same assignment that builds the ALU with assembly code.  2nd assignment is something far simpler.

So then everyone does well on assignment #2 and blows off assignment #1 since they don't need the points.

This will not matter if at the end TESU do not want to accept this course anymore.

In progress:
Completed:
(04-13-2022, 07:31 PM)LevelUP Wrote: I wonder if they add another assignment to the Computer Architecture course on April 18th, would it make the course easier?

Possibly. The new assignment is going to be “ Converting Numbers & Truth Tables”.
(04-13-2022, 08:38 PM)Goldilocks! Wrote:

Possibly. The new assignment is going to be “ Converting Numbers & Truth Tables”.

I would rather write a 4000-word essay in pure binary code rather than dong that ALU assignment again. Bring on the converting numbers. lol.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Stretch Degree Plan Help TESU BSBA Sargoththemino 3 104 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 13 783 04-26-2024, 09:06 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU Credit Transfer Evaluation colonelcamp 7 247 04-25-2024, 10:16 AM
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 20 2,632 04-23-2024, 02:44 PM
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 647 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 579 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
  Has someone transferred Study.com science corses with labs and correctly transfered etwelding2019 2 353 04-04-2024, 10:10 AM
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 289 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,351 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 257 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM