Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed]
(04-13-2022, 08:42 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(04-13-2022, 08:38 PM)Goldilocks! Wrote: I wonder if they add another assignment to the Computer Architecture course on April 18th, would it make the course easier?

Let's say each assignment is worth 50 points. 

1st assignment same assignment that builds the ALU with assembly code.  2nd assignment is something far simpler.

So then everyone does well on assignment #2 and blows off assignment #1 since they don't need the points.
Possibly. The new assignment is going to be “ Converting Numbers & Truth Tables”.

Assignment #2 Converting Numbers & Truth Tables
https://study.com/academy/lesson/compute...ables.html

Looks like I was right, adding another assignment will make the SDC Computer Architecture course easier considering you blow off assignment #1.

The plan would be to take the exam first and score 70-80%. Then get 40 out 50 on assignment #2 and you pass without needing any points on assignment #1.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 2 users Like LevelUP's post:
  • KsT, rachel83az
I think TESU after July 1 will change the course requirement for the BACS, the same what they did with BSIT making it difficult to get alternative credits.
I will try to rush to all the courses I have pending to finished my BACS before new changes comes in, im shooting to all the UL courses so I can send my transcript earlier.
 We have around 2 month to move on.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
Everything is still accepted at Purdue, right? Worst case scenario I could always switch.
(04-18-2022, 11:37 AM)gams007 Wrote: I receive my score for the Computer Architecture assignment, I score a 100  Big Grin  incredible I was unsure to get at least 50 points I work almost 3 weeks on this project. I was able to develop a complete working CPU with it's own assembly langue.
I was scared reading the stories regarding this project in the Forum.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Awesome job! It's a difficult project but it really increases your understanding of digital logic.
Anyone want to update the degreeforum wiki with the new deadline?
Anyone can update the wiki.

But also, there's not much to update. We don't know exactly what changes are coming in July, just that if there are changes, that's when we'll see them.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
(04-20-2022, 03:01 PM)muu9 Wrote: Anyone want to update the degreeforum wiki with the new deadline?

July 1st is just a rumor. For all, we know nothing will change or the changes will be small.

July 1st and Jan 1st are usually when they announce a big change if there are any.

(04-19-2022, 09:59 AM)Blckbuster Wrote: Everything is still accepted at Purdue, right? Worst case scenario I could always switch.

Right, you can always pivot to another degree worst-case scenario.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(04-20-2022, 03:09 PM)jsd Wrote: Anyone can update the wiki.

But also, there's not much to update. We don't know exactly what changes are coming in July, just that if there are changes, that's when we'll see them.

But like with Schmoop, if there are changes there won't be enough time to react, will there?
(04-20-2022, 03:36 PM)muu9 Wrote:

But like with Schmoop, if there are changes there won't be enough time to react, will there?

Sometimes they give notice such as 30 days or so.
(04-20-2022, 03:45 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 03:36 PM)muu9 Wrote:

Sometimes they give notice such as 30 days or so.
The only way to confirm this is to send them a transcript, so I will do the discrete math this weekend, let see when I send my transcript the coming week and see if this course is accepted.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 17 764 4 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,987 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Debate/speech competition transfer credits? Fave advisors? PLEX 4 170 03-20-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: PLEX
  UC Berkeley Extension courses can transfer ItsNeverTheLionsYear 2 237 03-18-2024, 11:16 AM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 265 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Is an academic certificate a degree for the purposes of "new" credits? Am I screwed? ItsNeverTheLionsYear 3 248 03-13-2024, 08:53 PM
  Has someone transferred Study.com science corses with labs and correctly transfered etwelding2019 1 208 03-03-2024, 12:20 PM
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 235 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 303 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
  Credit Transfer Confusion legenwait4itdary 30 2,581 03-01-2024, 12:08 AM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary