Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UMPI BLS Information Systems
Hello Everyone,

I helped my brother with a degree plan for UMPI's BLS in project management but he might also be interested in Information Systems. Does anyone have a degree plan for Information Systems?

How difficult are those classes? I know no one can say for sure, but whatever your estimate is.

Thank you,
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
Are you referring to the Management Information Systems Minor? In the wiki both minors are covered as I completed both of them.

I can't tell you how difficult the courses are because we have different skills, knowledge, and experience. The level of difficulty will vary for everyone. Professors and Final Assessments also change and these have a great impact on the difficulty level.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • origamishuttle
(11-30-2022, 10:54 AM)ss20ts Wrote: Are you referring to the Management Information Systems Minor? In the wiki both minors are covered as I completed both of them.

I can't tell you how difficult the courses are because we have different skills, knowledge, and experience. The level of difficulty will vary for everyone. Professors and Final Assessments also change and these have a great impact on the difficulty level.

Yes, that one exactly, could you send me the link? I looked this morning and must be blind because I don't see it. Thank you!
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
(11-30-2022, 11:00 AM)mohelena02 Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 10:54 AM)ss20ts Wrote: Are you referring to the Management Information Systems Minor? In the wiki both minors are covered as I completed both of them.

Yes, that one exactly, could you send me the link? I looked this morning and must be blind because I don't see it. Thank you!

Here is the link 

https://online.umpi.edu/degrees/undergra...ems-minor/
CLEP - 7 Courses, Study.com - 11 Courses, Sophia - 15 Courses, CSM Learn, INSTANTCERT - Spanish I, Coursera - Google Data Analytics Certificate.

UMPI Double major BA Accounting, BABA Project Management. 2023

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
There is also the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management and Information Systems

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/UMPI_BABA_Project_Management_Degree_Plan

That's our most popular BA Business Admin degree.

I would suggest doing the BA Business Admin over the BLS degree as it's a better degree though it may take 2-4week of extra time to complete. However, that isn't much time in the grand scheme of things.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 3 users Like LevelUP's post:
  • FastTrackDegree, mohelena02, origamishuttle
(11-30-2022, 11:35 AM)LevelUP Wrote: There is also the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management and Information Systems

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/UMPI_BABA_Project_Management_Degree_Plan

That's our most popular BA Business Admin degree.

I would suggest doing the BA Business Admin over the BLS degree as it's a better degree though it may take 2-4week of extra time to complete. However, that isn't much time in the grand scheme of things.

Thank you SO MUCH! This is actually perfect!
Currently:

Completed:
WGU MSML
[-] The following 1 user Likes mohelena02's post:
  • LevelUP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need advice on YourPace BBA Project Mgmt and Info Systems EducationSeeker 2 40 10 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New considering UMPI but…. manyoptions4me 55 5,356 04-16-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  UMPI BLS MISM VS Pierport then UMPI BAS k681 11 427 04-16-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Are TEEX courses eligible for credits at UMPI? soulking 7 314 04-16-2024, 12:44 AM
  UMPI Minor Question WayToGoGrad 6 285 04-09-2024, 09:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Sophia to UMPI Transcript wowzers 9 413 04-06-2024, 01:19 PM
  UMPI Class Review Master Thread RbxFunRocks 96 62,604 04-01-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: ivanswk78
  BLS with a minor in Information Systems or BBA PM & IS ZO10 23 1,001 03-28-2024, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  choosing between UMPI BBA in management&leadership vs project management whereismyramen 6 325 03-26-2024, 04:13 PM
  What is considered FT at UMPI YourPace for the Pell Grant? RachelB 3 307 03-26-2024, 05:50 AM