Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
** UPDATE: ALEKS Renewed!!! **
I just completed my PreCalculus! Should I request to transfer my ACE Transcript now to my school before it magically "disappeared"? I was shocked when I request to add this course to my transcript, it was approved in less than 2 minutes. I wish they renew that fast too. I feel like I don't wanna waste the fee until I get my other courses done but I am really scared that all that hard work goes nothing.

I don't know how the transfer works. If I requested my transcript while those credits are still there, is it going to be sent to school that same day? please advise.
Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM in Mathematics - 54/61  (Graduate by June 2020)
ASNSM in Computer Science - 55/61 (Graduate by June 2020)
BS in Health Services Technology - 106/120 (Graduate by December 2020)
BSBA General Management - 72/120 (Graduate by December 2020)

US Military Apprenticeship Program
Certificate in Medical Secretary - Earned in 2019
Certificate in Dental Assisting - Earned in 2019
docmarvin Wrote:I just completed my PreCalculus! Should I request to transfer my ACE Transcript now to my school before it magically "disappeared"? I was shocked when I request to add this course to my transcript, it was approved in less than 2 minutes. I wish they renew that fast too. I feel like I don't wanna waste the fee until I get my other courses done but I am really scared that all that hard work goes nothing.

I don't know how the transfer works. If I requested my transcript while those credits are still there, is it going to be sent to school that same day? please advise.

What do you mean magically disappear? Once it has been approved to your ACE transcript its not going anywhere. Well with the exception of those Kaplan credits and a few other glitches. If you took the ALEKS course within the approved window and it gets approval your fine. If it still expires on 2/28/17 you are still fine. Until your target school decides not to take those credits anymore, those credits are good. Not sure where the confusion is here but its the course that is being renewed not TESU's acceptance of the course that is in question.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Synicaal Wrote:What do you mean magically disappear?...

I think they mean they want to take another course at ALEKS

but if they start the new course then the results of the old course no longer show up on the ALEKS web site

and they are worried that if hte results are gone the course can no longer be approved
bluebooger Wrote:I think they mean they want to take another course at ALEKS

but if they start the new course then the results of the old course no longer show up on the ALEKS web site

and they are worried that if hte results are gone the course can no longer be approved

Not sure why they are very quick to approve. I don't think I waited longer then a couple hours for one, another one was done in 20minutes and the last one was taken care of within 10minutes. I can see the time crunch right now being an issue however.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
You don't have to wait to start another course. I had 3 courses in one day and all were approved next day on my ACE transcript.
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Google IT Support Certificate Renewed Chankosumo 38 5,650 10-25-2023, 12:31 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  ALEKS free for two months (start by April 30, 2020) PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 30 5,314 04-02-2023, 04:54 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  ALEKS GLMRGIRL717 2 619 08-15-2022, 07:04 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  How long does it take TESU to get the info to update? CHken92 6 1,037 05-21-2022, 03:14 PM
Last Post: CHken92
  Study.com discount code renewed! mcquacks2 3 2,742 05-21-2022, 12:45 PM
Last Post: mcquacks2
  OnlineDegree cosmetic update rachel83az 4 892 01-09-2022, 07:25 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia Update: No More End Dates sophia UX 10 2,297 09-16-2021, 07:42 PM
Last Post: NC Coach
  Still time for ALEKS credit? MDW2447 14 3,024 09-10-2021, 03:55 AM
Last Post: echo64
  SDC and Windows Update jamshid666 4 870 07-21-2021, 01:23 PM
Last Post: jch
  ALEKS Badges via Acclaim Toastmaster 6 1,347 01-13-2021, 02:42 PM