Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VA Chap 31 Masters
I figured I would post this here since there is more likely to be other Vets in this area of the forum.

I received verbal approval of my MA degree from the VA Chap 31 program last night. I was advised that there would be a gap in my funding unless I could get accepted into a program for Jan. So we came up with the idea of getting into the TESU MA program ASAP and then allowing me to transfer to my program in Alaska at UAF.

Has anyone here even done a masters program with Chap 31 and do they have any tips that I should consider when doing so?
Congrats on getting chapter 31 approval for a master's program. Everything I've heard is that it can be hard to convince them to let you do that.
TESU BS NEET (in progress)
B&M(22cr): Anat/Phys 1/2 +Labs, Eng Comp 1, Sust. Cities, Orientation Courses, Intro Hlth+Well, Functional Anat/Kin
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training: 85/99cr
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(2cr): Dev Eff Teams, Fdn College Alg, Fdn Stats, Ess Mng Conflict, Fdn English comp
Study.com(22cr): Eng 105, Fin 102, His 108, Lib Sci 101, Math 104, Stat 101
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(6cr): Robotics, Cyber
I have heard the same thing. But truth be told I'm held together by bailing wire, ductape and pure will. So I sure my condition helped to some degree. By the way I'm out of the Fairbanks office, and the VA chap 31 team there is really great.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vetvso's post:
  • Life Long Learning

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 months of post 9/11 after completing masters subhuman 4 535 02-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Excelsior has special offer for militar who are interested in Masters P00057870 1 640 07-11-2011, 05:39 AM
Last Post: ffdpsoldier