Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with the Petersons?!
Chebasaz Wrote:That's the second time someone has said that in the last two days. It looks like they're closing access to that portal.

I'd like to fix this instead of just pointing someone to the DoD site. As I've mentioned before, unless you qualify to use the DoD portal you shouldn't use it. Doing so takes money away from those who do qualify.

Try this one instead: New Link this goes through another library and doesn't ask me for any card number.

Let me know if it does for you.

Oh, thank you so much for offering this link! I had taken only one of the Intro to Sociology practice tests when I lost access to the link I had and ended up taking my exam with just IC and without being able to view the first test :willynilly: . I did pass but I'm sure I would have felt more comfortable with the material had I completed and reviewed the practice tests. Thanks again for the link.
[SIZE="1"]Completed:

Intro Sociology 57
A&I Lit 66
4 FEMA credits[/SIZE]
Thank you NAP, I never would have thought to look at that book. I couldn't save it, but I'm not going to bother anyway since what's in it is not any of the tests I'm planning to do anyway. Oh well!

SandraNC Wrote:E-BOOKS & MORE | Delaware Libraries

scroll down to College and Career and then click Testing and Education Resource

Bummer. It doesn't work on my end ... I get the notice "unhandled script exception" when I try to register/login. I tried it on three different web browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome) and they all said the same thing. :Confusedigh::

Glad it's working for ya'll, though. I wish I could've taken at least one test since I'm hoping to take the College Composition CLEP tomorrow and this was my final study day.
I also couldn't log into the variousl inks posted on here. :-(

Until i just made myself a username ( filled in my home address phone and email) and what do you know IM IN!!!

BTW i used the indiana link

http://wfxsearch.webfeat.org/clients/wfx...?cid=12240.
Use this link

Home - Virtual Career Center - Guides at Delaware Division of Libraries

click on "Testing and Education Reference Center" on the left side.

It will take you to testing website.
thanks for those who offer links.
CLEP College Algeba 76
CLEP Marketing 61
CLEP Intro to Macro 72
CLEP Intro to Business Law 57

American Government next
http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...ition.html
I can't get any of these links to work. I'm super bummed...it worked a couple days ago.
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
Check the link which I pasted above and then click on "Testing and Education Reference Center". It will take you to Peterson's website.

It still works and I am using it.
bigticket Wrote:Check the link which I pasted above and then click on "Testing and Education Reference Center". It will take you to Peterson's website.

It still works and I am using it.

it works, thanks so much!
Hello,

Just starting down the testing road & none of the links work for me.

I guess I'll check with my local library...we don't have large branches here though.

Good luck everyone else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study site, Study.com or Petersons btinnc 0 874 03-12-2020, 12:37 PM
Last Post: btinnc
  Anyone have experience with the Western Civ Petersons exams? zapproximator 1 1,390 01-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: clep3705
  Petersons Test Scoring davemodular 0 644 06-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Last Post: davemodular
  Differences in Scoring Petersons Practice Tests and CLEP Tests kcre101 4 2,540 07-20-2014, 06:40 PM
Last Post: lavender.pt
  If you pass all three Petersons practice tests....is it even necessary to study? lkm370 4 983 07-18-2014, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Yanji
  i need help accesssing petersons!!! freightop 4 1,405 01-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Lyanne
  Petersons Test cdhill 0 642 12-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Last Post: cdhill
  Petersons Free Practice Tests SAL 16 2,138 11-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  Petersons English Literature kimberose 0 782 09-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Last Post: kimberose
  Petersons Tests for DSST CJ and Intro to Law Enforcement pacifictmk 10 2,194 08-17-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: NAP