Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I get Organization Behavior and Quantitative Analisis courses?
I just realized that neither SDC nor Saylor.org Organization Behavior fit the EC BSBA request.

In the other hand i also can't find any provider that offer the Quantitative Analisis course.

Where can i find these courses?
BSBA: 70% completed (84 credits of 120)
(08-06-2020, 09:33 PM)cecilgambe7 Wrote: I just realized that neither SDC nor Saylor.org Organization Behavior fit the EC BSBA request.

In the other hand i also can't find any provider that offer the Quantitative Analisis course.

I don't know about courses but there are UExcel Exams for these subjects.
Darryl
BS, Liberal Arts, Excelsior College
AAS, Automotive Technology, Eastern Idaho Technical College
AAS, Aircraft Armament Systems, Community College of the Air Force
(08-07-2020, 04:19 PM)dhillbilly Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 09:33 PM)cecilgambe7 Wrote: I just realized that neither SDC nor Saylor.org Organization Behavior fit the EC BSBA request.

I don't know about courses but there are UExcel Exams for these subjects.

As internatonal student my access to Pearson Vue center is a little limited, i need to travel so far for it, but i can try.

Where may i get the books and materials for these courses?
The Excelsior College website will link you to their bookstore and the appropriate textbook when you choose the exam. There are also content guides on the website that lists the recommended textbook. You don't have to buy the text from them, but it will show what you need.
Darryl
[-] The following 1 user Likes dhillbilly's post:
  • cecilgambe7
I found the courses in Coopersmith too, but i don't know if they match the equivalency

(08-07-2020, 05:25 PM)dhillbilly Wrote: The Excelsior College website will link you to their bookstore and the appropriate textbook when you choose the exam. There are also content guides on the website that lists the recommended textbook. You don't have to buy the text from them, but it will show what you need.

By the way... the website ask me for login credentials in order to show me the "recommended books" section...
If you don't have an Excelsior account, you can get the information from the content guide. The link to the PDF should be on the same page.
Darryl
[-] The following 1 user Likes dhillbilly's post:
  • cecilgambe7
Thank you!!
I did not know about content guide
Excelsior takes BUS107 or BUS307 from SDC. They're both Organizational Behavior. One is upper level and the other is lower level.

https://study.com/college/school/excelsior-college.html
(08-10-2020, 11:20 AM)ss20ts Wrote: Excelsior takes BUS107 or BUS307 from SDC. They're both Organizational Behavior. One is upper level and the other is lower level.

https://study.com/college/school/excelsior-college.html

Thank you for your reply

Study.com/EC transfer list is a little incomplete. They don't say the exact name of the course they transfer, in this way i totally prefer COSC, instead SDC/EC gives you some incomplete information about the courses.

In this case:

EC "Organizational Behavior" is BUSx315 an UL course and also a business course.

SDC Organizational Behavior in the other hand is a LL course, so i think it will not transfer.

In the other hand SDC Leadership & Organizational Behavior is UL, but it transfer to EC as: "Organizational Behavior (Social Sciences)"

So, this course (SDC Business 307: Leadership & Organizational Behavior) i think will not transfer as a course that fil the Business Organizational Behavior EC request for BSBA.

But of course i don't know, i think that if BUS307 transfer as Organizational Behavior then the SDC transfer list clarify that it is a business course.

Until a week ago I thought that I could transfer everything to EC through providers but now I have seen that some courses are not transferred.

Coopersmith BUS307: Organizational Behavior looks like a course that could transfer to EC, but again i don't know.

I would like some feedback of people who already transfer to EC but apartently not too much people in the forum have experience based on it.
I can only tell you what my advisor told me. Call yourself and ask. I was told BUS107 and BUS307 transfer as Bus Org. Your mileage may vary.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • cecilgambe7

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would not accept any Sophia courses BigJohn1975 4 1,391 02-21-2023, 01:04 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  EU Business Degree Courses NBM123 5 1,155 09-16-2022, 08:49 AM
Last Post: new2this
  SDC computer courses UL requirement? homeschoolmom1 7 1,331 06-09-2022, 09:59 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Quantitative Analysis ftlmom 9 1,575 03-01-2022, 02:12 PM
Last Post: shaas
  sophia learning easiest courses without essays TZEMU36444 19 5,975 02-05-2022, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  How are the courses structured at EC? Bachelorsat25 0 1,040 07-31-2021, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Bachelorsat25
  CSM Course now accepted at Excelsior for 3 credits of Quantitative Reasoning CSMlearn 5 1,714 03-03-2021, 06:06 PM
Last Post: SweetsugarNL
  Upper Level Credits/DAU Courses sava60 15 3,644 12-30-2020, 12:07 PM
Last Post: oroseeo
  Any evidence of EC accepting Saylor courses?? cecilgambe7 1 1,147 07-10-2020, 03:15 PM
Last Post: harrypotter
  Excelsior courses Areyes2511 5 1,976 06-13-2020, 12:42 PM
Last Post: ss20ts