Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you're hired
Lindagerr Wrote:Yes the pun was intended both literally and figuratively. I am probably older then Alleycat and while I love the shoes I have not been able to wear them for a long time.

Enjoy it while you are young ladies. When I was young I was too skinny and always trying to gain weight (people thought I was anorexic). Now I wish I could stop gainingConfusedmilelol:.

My sister is 12 years younger and thinks she is fat, I keep telling her enjoy where you are, you will never be that age or have that exact look again.

Alleycat is at a point in her life where things are really coming together for her, whether she is 6, 16 or 66 she deserves and should enjoy it.

Thank you again Linda. Wow you really get it! Thanks
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Congratulations alleycat! That is great!
[SIZE="1"]BSBA in Accounting at TESC - Done! :hurray:
Started June 2009 with zero credits, now have 133!

CLEP:
English Literature - 67, Chemistry - 60, Microeconomics - 69, Macroeconomics - 77, U.S. History I - 68, U.S. History II - 64, American Government - 64, Humanities - 68, College Algebra - 64, English Composition - 56, Financial Accounting - 80 Smile, Principles of Management - 74, Intro. Business Law - 73, Principles of Marketing - 79, Info. Systems & Computer Applications - 77

DSST:
Introduction to Business - 446, Human/Cultural Geography - 69, Personal Finance - 463, Principles of Supervision - 443, Organizational Behavior - 76, Human Resource Management - 77, Business Ethics and Society - 468, Principles of Finance - 471, Management Information Systems - 447, Money and Banking - 73

TECEP:
Financial Institutions and Markets, Federal Income Taxation, Strategic Management

Straighterline Course:
Business Communication
[/SIZE]
Not to pile on, but congratulations! Smile

Now you get to help artists survive financially, one of the most important jobs in civilization when you think about it. Which probably means it's supposed to be hard. But you can do it. :p

And, really, look at this thread. Everyone here identifies with - maybe even somehow feels invested in - your success. People fill the room with cheers and congratulations; you glide around, thanking each of your well-wishers individually in turn.

Are you sure you don't have a future in politics? Wink
LaceyLady Wrote:Congratulations alleycat! That is great!

Thank you Laceylady!!! Thank you
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Jonathan Whatley Wrote:Not to pile on, but congratulations! Smile

Now you get to help artists survive financially, one of the most important jobs in civilization when you think about it. Which probably means it's supposed to be hard. But you can do it. :p

And, really, look at this thread. Everyone here identifies with - maybe even somehow feels invested in - your success. People fill the room with cheers and congratulations; you glide around, thanking each of your well-wishers individually in turn.

Are you sure you don't have a future in politics? Wink

Jonathan I am actually speechless. Which takes alot for me to become speechless. Thank you Jonathan. Thank you. This is why I was a Humanities major first and then a business major.

Thank you for all of the love and support from the board members.

I am ready for all of the hardwork that it will take to get our idea launched. I am actually really looking forward to the challenge this new venture will bring. My wonderful supportive HE is really the reason this will happen for us and our family. I really need to thank him again for all of his love and support. Thank you sweetie for believing in me.

Not sure about the politics thing. I am not a great schmoozer.

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
alleycat Wrote:News coming from the Alleycat front. Alleycat made it through the interview process times three and was hired as a Professor of Interior Design at a major art college. I applied for this job way back in early spring and did not think much about my prospects with them after that. I start interviewing a month ago and found out yesterday I am in. So for all of you people that are out there wanting, waiting and searching sometimes these sorts of things happen when you least expect it!

Holy crap Professor Alleycat, I can't believe I just saw this thread! Congratulations!!:hurray: You are holding a title that I'm hoping to get in the near future. Congrats again.cheersmate
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
CLEP101 Wrote:Holy crap Professor Alleycat, I can't believe I just saw this thread! Congratulations!!:hurray: You are holding a title that I'm hoping to get in the near future. Congrats again.cheersmate

Thank you Clep101. I hope you are are able to achieve all of your goals!!!

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC