Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to draft a research proposal for a composition class?? (Help!)
#6
DCAN...

if your pursuing a degree in CIS try and see if you can make it in line with that.
something along the lines of is the use of social media detrimental to productivity in the work place. quite controversial and yet tons of opinions and research should be available.

I can assure you I am a very unpopular person in IT when I go in to consult, as I always demand that HR make employees sign acceptable use polices. I don't prevent sites like facebook, but the way our proxy is set up, I can track individual users and how much time they spend doing social media versus actual work. People don't understand that technology at home is exceeding technology at work, and its mainly because of cost and scale.

My opinion is that the new generation feel entitled as it is, and they can't understand when their older counterparts are doubling the amount of work, why they would get warned or later fired.

Sites I use for non google/wikipedia research.
ipl2: Information You Can Trust
CiteSeerX
http://completeplanet.com
Scitopia.org: Integrating Trusted Science + Technology Research
http://infomine.ucr.edu
Scirus - for scientific information
Reference, Facts, News - Free and Family-friendly Resources - Refdesk.com
http:/brint.com

Search engine searching:
MetaCrawler
Dogpile Web Search


Messages In This Thread
How to draft a research proposal for a composition class?? (Help!) - by scorched - 09-23-2011, 09:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,080 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 14,277 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Research topic LA498 22gunsonfire 2 2,446 07-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Last Post: 22gunsonfire
  Penn Foster/TESU UL last class FinishTHEM 3 2,811 07-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Last Post: FinishTHEM
  Easy TESU Class...need help omuneek 4 3,296 06-20-2018, 01:36 PM
Last Post: omuneek
  Easiest Math Class for TESU BALS? Kickedthehabit2 3 2,977 05-21-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Easy TESU class? sarg123 19 8,933 04-26-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  One hour UL class for COSC frank.f.franky 4 3,096 04-16-2018, 11:51 PM
Last Post: boalex207
  Thomas Edison Calculus Class ALstudent 8 5,016 03-13-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: frank.f.franky
  Statistics, think TESU will give me credit for this class? StoicJ 5 3,193 01-23-2018, 12:33 PM
Last Post: StoicJ

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)