12-17-2013, 03:49 AM
Great advice so far! I don't have anything to add, interviews aren't my strong suit (lol). Sorry, I had to.
Seriously though, you're going to do great. You've been doing this job. You know what you're talking about and they know that. Dress to impress, no matter what day it is. If they ask you about it, tell them you made an executive decision and you stand by it. The win sheet is an awesome idea, and I would be surprised if they weren't already expecting one.
Best of luck, man. We're all rooting for you!
Seriously though, you're going to do great. You've been doing this job. You know what you're talking about and they know that. Dress to impress, no matter what day it is. If they ask you about it, tell them you made an executive decision and you stand by it. The win sheet is an awesome idea, and I would be surprised if they weren't already expecting one.
Best of luck, man. We're all rooting for you!
IN-PROGRESS:
???
MAYBE:
Newlane University - BA In Liberal Arts
Kairos University
COMPLETED:
Southeast Tourism Society - TMP (02/2020)
Pierpont Community and Technical College - AAS BOG, AOE: English (12/2018)
FEMA - PDS Certificate (04/30/2014)
GED (11/16/2004)
???
MAYBE:
Newlane University - BA In Liberal Arts
Kairos University
COMPLETED:
Southeast Tourism Society - TMP (02/2020)
Pierpont Community and Technical College - AAS BOG, AOE: English (12/2018)
FEMA - PDS Certificate (04/30/2014)
GED (11/16/2004)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)