Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone Take Saylor Chemistry
#2
I'm interested in taking it but would like to know first how it will transfer before I pay the $25. Heard from Saylor that they're working out the equivalencies with TESC and will post it up once it's confirmed. Am still waiting... Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anyone Take Saylor Chemistry - by timblackwell - 08-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Anyone Take Saylor Chemistry - by laughter - 08-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Anyone Take Saylor Chemistry - by timblackwell - 08-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Anyone Take Saylor Chemistry - by rebel100 - 08-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Anyone Take Saylor Chemistry - by PaintTheSunset - 08-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Anyone Take Saylor Chemistry - by Photog - 08-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Anyone Take Saylor Chemistry - by Photog - 08-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Anyone Take Saylor Chemistry - by Tex - 09-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Anyone Take Saylor Chemistry - by timblackwell - 08-14-2014, 07:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saylor---Easy??? midnite123 12 6,282 10-06-2023, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Chemistry Course YehudisS 16 6,287 10-01-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: YehudisS
  Saylor Proctoring $5 for all classes now! bjcheung77 18 8,911 03-16-2022, 06:33 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  Has anyone taken TEL Chemistry 1 + Lab? DIGI-212 3 2,212 10-25-2021, 11:24 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Organic Chemistry class indigoshuffle 3 3,330 03-15-2021, 12:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  chemistry I and Physics I with LAB SL bingo1 14 6,974 09-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Last Post: CableGuy98
  CUNY SPS and Saylor lawqueen04 3 3,516 10-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Chemistry CLEP Exam Scoring JohnnyHeck 2 3,992 03-23-2019, 10:26 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Taking Chemistry and AP I together 2L8 7 7,299 12-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  College Algebra CLEP Prep - Saylor or Study.com? tifferbugz 7 4,140 10-27-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)