Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(TESC) Is it normal for a mentor to skip work you've submitted in the class?
#7
Well, got a short and to the point reply that apparently she was going to continue marking everything else today. I'll fire off one last word of thanks, as I feel like I just ruined her Thanksgiving with that email yesterday (then again, considering her last comment on my last work, I didn't really have much else I could do).

As for professors, I went with the highest-rated English 102 mentor ratemyprofessor had, and right before I went to sleep yesterday she already fired off two emails about her paper guidelines and expectations for class. While I feel like it's jumping the gun way too soon (e.g. links she provided can't be accessed yet, as the semester doesn't start until next week), it's somewhat reassuring that the number of pages of work required is significantly smaller than what I was up to with Managerial Communications (great class, not so fond of the papers).

Happy Thanksgiving all!


Messages In This Thread
(TESC) Is it normal for a mentor to skip work you've submitted in the class? - by OfficerA - 11-27-2014, 09:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,040 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 14,216 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BUS-421 - Capstone - Final Project Submitted! Gloddy 16 9,485 08-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Gloddy
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,502 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Penn Foster/TESU UL last class FinishTHEM 3 2,804 07-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Last Post: FinishTHEM
  Easy TESU Class...need help omuneek 4 3,288 06-20-2018, 01:36 PM
Last Post: omuneek
  Easiest Math Class for TESU BALS? Kickedthehabit2 3 2,971 05-21-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Easy TESU class? sarg123 19 8,923 04-26-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  One hour UL class for COSC frank.f.franky 4 3,091 04-16-2018, 11:51 PM
Last Post: boalex207
  Thomas Edison Calculus Class ALstudent 8 5,007 03-13-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: frank.f.franky

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)