05-10-2016, 10:10 AM
I thought I'd be good just doing 2 weeks of going hard on this stuff. Did a practice test and opted not to pursue Chem. I'll just take the class this summer in a 5 week term.
I'd spend more time studying to clep out of it. The GI Bill is paying so I figure it's a better use of my time and I'm not losing anything. Renting the book would be cheaper than the test.
Props to anyone who took this test and passed. It's not easy.
I'd spend more time studying to clep out of it. The GI Bill is paying so I figure it's a better use of my time and I'm not losing anything. Renting the book would be cheaper than the test.
Props to anyone who took this test and passed. It's not easy.
DSST - Technical Writing - 441
CLEP - College Composition - 69
Can only test out of 2 more classes for my degree:
CLEP - Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - TBD
CLEP - College Composition - 69
Can only test out of 2 more classes for my degree:
CLEP - Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - TBD


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)