Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New to the forum, looking for some advice on BA CS vs BA Math
#1
I have not applied to TESU yet, but I'm highly considering it due to my living situation and expenses.

I plan to either use a BA in Math or Computer Science as a stepping stone to apply for Oregon State's Post-Bacc CS Program or OMSCS at Georgia Tech. However I'm not sure which plan would take the least amount of time. Should I go with the math plan? If I complete the BA in Comp Sci I won't be able to apply for OSU since they do not allow applicants who already have a CS degree.

I found a degree plan for math here: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/degr...0627134051

I am also wondering if this plan is up to date. And lastly, is it fine with I complete SL and other testing credit before I apply? Thanks.


Messages In This Thread
New to the forum, looking for some advice on BA CS vs BA Math - by zabimaru1000 - 01-09-2017, 06:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,287 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 5,985 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Intro + Degree advice, looking at TESU for multiple degrees, BSBA + BSAST coloradocale 14 8,234 08-02-2018, 08:53 PM
Last Post: coloradocale
  TESU Degree plan - advice needed please Tripletmom 9 4,564 06-28-2018, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tripletmom
  TESU BA MATH plan - feedback appreciated MeOldChina 8 5,470 06-16-2018, 11:00 PM
Last Post: MeOldChina
  Easiest Math Class for TESU BALS? Kickedthehabit2 3 2,967 05-21-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help! Advice needed! TESU enrollment expiring. Lewis.Yim 15 7,898 05-18-2018, 09:22 AM
Last Post: sheptr
  Looking for advice about finishing my degree needdegree123 20 7,719 05-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU ASNSM in Computer Science (Math/ALEKS) question AwardTour 7 4,570 05-03-2018, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Merlin
  Excelsior Math Reqs Iamtehking 1 2,191 05-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Kima

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)