Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello there! Starting at zero and looking to complete a Bachelor's!
#1
Hello and thank you for putting together such a helpful community! I've been lurking for a few days, trying to wrap my head around how all this works, and I've decided that the best thing to do it to just jump right in and get started. In that vein...

I'm looking to get this degree done ASAP. I am a pilot, and while I can get by without a degree, if I want any upward career mobility - essentially, heading to a major airline - a Bachelor's is an absolute necessity. That said, the airlines couldn't care less exactly what the degree is in (it's just a box to check for them), and so I'm open to whatever I could get done in the shortest amount of time. Cost is a factor, but time overrides cost within reason, in my case.

With that goal in mind, what is the best way to get started? What degree programs should I be considering? So far, I've looked at TESU's BSBA/General Management, as that seems to be the "go-to," but I'm not sure about a degree plan. What sources of credit are the quickest/easiest? Do I need to enroll at TESU right now, or should I be finishing all the credits I can first and then transferring it all in when I enroll? (Insert several more questions I have yet to think of!!!)

Feel free to ask me anything that might be useful!

Again, thanks for your help! I love the sense of community here. Blue skies! Smile


Messages In This Thread
Hello there! Starting at zero and looking to complete a Bachelor's! - by Cloake - 03-31-2017, 11:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Can I send CLEP/DSST scores for 2 Bachelor Degrees? elenlushk 3 3,831 08-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Second Bachelor BALS with concentration with the 24 new credits rule posabsolute 1 2,534 07-22-2018, 11:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Associates from one/Bachelor's from Another ReyMysterioso 13 6,294 06-18-2018, 10:14 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Need Help - Bachelor’s Degree BSBRose21 2 4,167 05-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Excelsior College - B.S. in Engineering Technology Degree [Complete] Wallerstein 4 8,915 03-26-2018, 11:14 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Please help with second Bachelor's degree. URGENT PLEASE! drashrafaziz 19 7,257 02-25-2018, 12:09 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Almost done, last 10% of bachelor's CamXoai 14 5,620 01-15-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Excelsior 117 Transfer Bachelor Option harrypotter 2 2,571 01-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Just starting I need help tobyisking 19 7,268 01-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Looking for fastest Associates or Bachelor marco1 16 6,904 12-20-2017, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)