Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How are you mapping your Scholarship time?
#16
a2jc4life Wrote:Someone mentioned doing the Public Speaking exam right after Personal Finance. (I can't see that page of the thread right now to see who that was.) How does that work? Don't you have to record speeches as assignments first? Did you do that in just a couple of days?

I mentioned doing either Principles of Finance or Public Speaking after Personal Finance. Now that you mention it, maybe study.com won't allow me to start looking at the Public Speaking stuff until after the first course is completely done including exam? I have difficulty with my testing location so I really want to do 2 exams at once whenever I can (and maybe 3). It sucks if I have to do Personal Finance by itself.

In regards to the speeches, I believe you can upload those after the exam. My plan was to do those in the few days before the exam.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
How are you mapping your Scholarship time? - by Ideas - 04-18-2017, 04:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sophia not more than 2 courses at the same time even waiting for grading Kab 2 4,305 08-18-2025, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 3,557 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com - Best Time/Cost Saving Strategy? kylan11 13 5,057 10-18-2023, 08:09 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Isn't it about time for new Study.com courses? jsh1138 43 15,922 05-31-2023, 11:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com completion time? him22 6 5,570 09-15-2022, 11:18 AM
Last Post: lisarox
  Study.com & U of Phoenix Scholarship bjcheung77 2 2,064 02-01-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  Still time for ALEKS credit? MDW2447 14 6,542 09-10-2021, 03:55 AM
Last Post: echo64
  Sophia, only 2 courses active at one time cerich67 75 32,697 04-30-2021, 08:52 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  Study.com Grading Time utility 5 2,509 11-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Decision Time - Straighterline, CLEP, DSST, or Study.com dh5150 22 8,069 08-29-2020, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Lacedonia4

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)