Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How are you mapping your Scholarship time?
#29
ndelcollo Wrote:Do it! I did it 5.5 years ago and don't regret it at all. I actually went back home in March and felt so out of place. The lifestyle is just so different where I am compared to the USA and I have no desire to go back.

Where are you now? Hmm, I wanna visit different countries for travel. It'll be interesting....
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How are you mapping your Scholarship time? - by bjcheung77 - 05-26-2017, 12:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sophia not more than 2 courses at the same time even waiting for grading Kab 2 4,304 08-18-2025, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 3,556 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com - Best Time/Cost Saving Strategy? kylan11 13 5,057 10-18-2023, 08:09 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Isn't it about time for new Study.com courses? jsh1138 43 15,921 05-31-2023, 11:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com completion time? him22 6 5,570 09-15-2022, 11:18 AM
Last Post: lisarox
  Study.com & U of Phoenix Scholarship bjcheung77 2 2,064 02-01-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  Still time for ALEKS credit? MDW2447 14 6,539 09-10-2021, 03:55 AM
Last Post: echo64
  Sophia, only 2 courses active at one time cerich67 75 32,692 04-30-2021, 08:52 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  Study.com Grading Time utility 5 2,509 11-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Decision Time - Straighterline, CLEP, DSST, or Study.com dh5150 22 8,069 08-29-2020, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Lacedonia4

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)